Wii Component Leads In stock!!!!!!

darrendrabwell

Standard Member
Reaction score
Raven games a great uk import shop has Wii component leads in stock £39.99 next day delivery. They are a great shopp 100% reliable, I have used them for years.

They are third party. But its gotta be beter than paper clips, which is what I was about to do next...

http://www.ravenonline.co.uk

Raven games have to be the biggest ripoff merchants I have ever seen, £39.99 for something they are paying less than half that for :thumbsdow

I'll wait for mine.

I know some people desperately want them but £39.99 seems a bit steep for what they are.

Raven games have to be the biggest ripoff merchants I have ever seen, £39.99 for something they are paying less than half that for :thumbsdow

I'll wait for mine.
I have said it before on here and i will say it again....

THIS SHOP IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!..dont touch them or go near them. They are SO overpriced it should not be allowed.

Dont get me wrong £39.99 is a real lot of money, but they have them in stock. They display a price, you decide if you want to pay or not. So if you are being ripped off you only have yourself to blame.

I would much rather pay 20 quid but i would rather pay 40 than have to spend any more time playing Zelda with a crappy picture. I have a sony KD55A20S11XTNS and the picture is horrible.

Dont get me wrong £39.99 is a real lot of money, but they have them in stock. They display a price, you decide if you want to pay or not. So if you are being ripped off you only have yourself to blame.

I would much rather pay 20 quid but i would rather pay 40 than have to spend any more time playing Zelda with a crappy picture. I have a sony KD55A20S11XTNS and the picture is horrible.

was in game today as was shown the memo they got the offical lead is now jan
so it says
and the 3rd party one this week
who knows
placed a order with raven for next day delivery
should come tomm!!at last i can play my wii!

let me add:

A) THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE OFFICIAL LEADS THEY ARE THIRD PARTY
B) THIS IS THE ONLINE PRICE IF YOU GO INTO THE SHOP TO BUY THEM EXPECT TO PAY EVEN MORE!!!!
RIP-OFF MERCHANTS 100% - I'LL ONLY USE THEM WHEN IT SUITS ME. THEY HAVE LOST ALOT OF CUSTOM FROM ME THIS LAST YEAR I KNOW THAT MUCH!!!

Ohhhh....and c) GREEDY B@&*%$%$S

let me add:

A) THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE OFFICIAL LEADS THEY ARE THIRD PARTY
B) THIS IS THE ONLINE PRICE IF YOU GO INTO THE SHOP TO BUY THEM EXPECT TO PAY EVEN MORE!!!!
RIP-OFF MERCHANTS 100% - I'LL ONLY USE THEM WHEN IT SUITS ME. THEY HAVE LOST ALOT OF CUSTOM FROM ME THIS LAST YEAR I KNOW THAT MUCH!!!

Ohhhh....and c) GREEDY B@&*%$%$S

I AGREE 100%

haha normally i wouldnt pre judge something due to others comments, but your comment + the fact the cable is 3rd party AND £40 is disgusting. i wouldnt even pay that for an official one :p

There is something wrong with a man who charges £40 for a cable to someone who has "been using them for years" and can still sleep at night!

I remember a while back buying a crap load of stuff from his store - around £405 quid in total for a load of import games and a MGS dvd for £120!!!
I asked him if £400 cash would do - he looked like I had just told him I had killed his mother.

Another time I went in with my girlfriend, who accidentally knocked over that life sized Snake and snapped his arm as it hit the floor - I still lie in bed some nights and that memory comes to me for no reason and i p*** myself laughing....lol

Ive got my Wii component cable coming in from Hong Kong for £15 (ebay).

No doubt this same shop has done the same but wants to get £25 per unit profit from thinking were all mugs!

There is something wrong with a man who charges £40 for a cable to someone who has "been using them for years" and can still sleep at night!

I remember a while back buying a crap load of stuff from his store - around £405 quid in total for a load of import games and a MGS dvd for £120!!!
I asked him if £400 cash would do - he looked like I had just told him I had killed his mother.

Another time I went in with my girlfriend, who accidentally knocked over that life sized Snake and snapped his arm as it hit the floor - I still lie in bed some nights and that memory comes to me for no reason and i p*** myself laughing....lol

Nice one! :)
He's a short fat bloke isnt he if i remember rightly?
And he has a (girlfriend) who has dyed blonde hair and looks like a drugged up stripper?

And he has a (girlfriend) who has dyed blonde hair and looks like a drugged up stripper?
ahhhh...... MANN!!!! i'm laughing soooooooo much!!!hope no-one walks in (i'm on my own)
you hit the nail right on the head with the misses....although I think it's bright red these days.

Time for the mods to do the ritual thing and close this baby!

ahhhh...... MANN!!!! i'm laughing soooooooo much!!!hope no-one walks in (i'm on my own)
you hit the nail right on the head with the misses....although I think it's bright red these days.

Lol, i always got the impression that she was probably just with him for his money (jeez, he must have sh*t loads with the prices he charges!). She tried to make out that she was actually 'In' to the games and stuff but it always seemed put on to me...
It must be about 8 or 9 years since i was last there...probably longer...
From what i remember there used to be another game shop, about 1/2 mile up the road in the main parade of shops. It used to be good for imports too, but then it went all 'official' and only did crappy UK Pal stuff...
I actually think i got my copy of the original Sonic from there just before it turned crap.

knowing my luck they will sell outeverywhere before i get chance
so ordered with raven
got the tracking number already
will be with me tomm!

All the babys complaining about 40 quid are probably on the dole......grow up people...if you dont want to buy it dont.

The poster was helping out.... some poeple on this forum make me sick.

:rotfl:

Yeah that's him and her.:eek:

I used to spend a fortune on neo geo carts in there, now i think back.. I must have been mad to pay £200 for 1 game.:suicide:

Well... even though he is taking the P on the prices of the leads, these are still going for £60-£80 on ebay from uk sellers. I have one on order from a hong kong seller but it's been over a week and it's still not here... i'm tempted to buy one from him as i doubt we'll see them on open sale this side of christmas. I've not even touched zelda yet as it looks total :censored: through composite on my plasma.:rolleyes:

Sounds like my ex Misses!:rotfl:

Well i gave up and got one from a uk seller on ebay called firedances @ 42.74 for the blaze lead. I just noticed on the pay pal receipt it says payment made to ravengames.:eek:

The cables for sale on his website look like the cheapo ones from japan that cost about a fiver (if you could get them:suicide:) the blaze ones look a better build quality to me....well i hope they are better anyway.:devil:

Well i gave up and got one from a uk seller on ebay called firedances @ 42.74 for the blaze lead. I just noticed on the pay pal receipt it says payment made to ravengames.:eek:

The cables for sale on his website look like the cheapo ones from japan that cost about a fiver (if you could get them:suicide:) the blaze ones look a better build quality to me....well i hope they are better anyway.:devil:

Just bought off him too. Let's hope we both get the blaze cable, fingers crossed.

Raven are selling HD-dvd drive for £200 (excludes shipping). For a retailer they really overprice the products.
I was not going to pay over RRP, waited, eventually got one at that price (Dixons).

mine just came
so paid over the odds
so what !
its a blaze lead as well
a+++
wil test it very soon

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom