Wii Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saggy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all is there still a shortage of these things as I just got a call from a dealer friend of mine saying he has just received 10 in stock. And has offereed me one as I made an interest before?

Regards

Martin

They're starting to become easier to get hold of now although there is still a big shortage.

I don't think many shops are keeping stock for more than a few hours, online retailers now seem to be opening pre-orders again though usually with a week or so wait.

I noticed Gameplay had a senseibly priced bundle last week with console & one game for £209.99 which stayed instock for the best part of a day so at least we aren't seeing them always disappear within 30 mins of instock every time now.

If you're sure about buying & your friend is offering you the correct price then I'd say it's worth going for it while you have the chance, Nintendo seem to be struggling to supply the current demand.

yea he is offering it to me for £179 with wii sports

So i think i might take him up on that. I think he is doingibundles other than that.

my store has 4 instock, been there for about a week.

I want one but I'm not driving all the way to Weymouth!

None of my local shops have had any for quite sometime.

If you wnat one ill pick you one up but i think it will cost about £20 to post it

martin

Martin. Really do appreciate the offer. I've (hopefully) just snagged one at amazon. So if they come through and don't left me down I'll be OK...thanks again :)

There's just been about 500 at amazon.co.uk, all gone now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom