Wii Accounting 2007

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by G a f f e r, Jan 9, 2008.

1. G a f f e r

G a f f e r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +666
    ...no, it's not a game ;).

I got my Wii as a present on 6th Jan 07 (bought on the 3rd). It's now been a year so it was suggested I look at what I'd played in this time.

Before I go any further, let me just confess that what I thought would only take 15min at most ended up taking just over 1 hour....thus revealing the true geekiness of the whole endeavour in full :blush:.

How to do it: Simply go through your calendar in the Wii, writing down times played for various games/channels. Now tot them all up and et-voila...I call it "Wii Accounting".....fun, eh? :D

So here's mine (from 1st week Jan 07 - 1st week Jan 08 ):

[​IMG]

Light blue colour denotes something I no longer own, black is stuff I have at the moment.

I'm quite surprised at the amount of time spent on the internet but this has mainly increased since I got Wii Transfer [​IMG].

Also, "Way To Go" Galaxy and EO......my two most recent games but up there with almost 1 day's continuous play each :D.

Links Training and Umbrella Chronicles I borrowed from my bro so they are also in blue (need to return them soon along with his zapper ;)).

The reason Heatseeker is only 18hrs is because it only took about 12hrs to complete with the rest made up of re-doing old missions with new aircraft.
    It's a pity it didn't have more levels as it really is a great game (in fact I'm considering re-buying it although I seem to have deleted my save file from the Wii when I traded my first copy in :().

Obviously gamecube games won't show and neither will stuff you've played at your friend's :devil:, but something to do if you have the time......

2. starabo

starabo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Crickey!

It soon adds up doesn't it. :eek:

I'm a bit afraid to work it out. I know Zelda was getting close to the 24hr milestone when I completed it and Resi Evil 4 wasn't that far behind....

Problem is, that it's another hour I could be spending on SMG!

Especially as I've joined a postal rental system, this list would be rather long I feel...

--
    Starabo

3. Syph0n

Syph0n

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I know mine would read something like 60hrs of Zelda, 15hrs of Metroid as I've completed both of those. I'm actually afraid of going through and doing it... and it would take a fair while also!

4. starabo

starabo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Gaffer - I see you managed a whole 10mins on NFS Carbon. You must have the patience of a saint.

5. Syph0n

Syph0n

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    You know what? I found it more enjoyable than Underground 1 and 2 on PC. I really, really enjoyed Carbon! :D

6. G a f f e r

G a f f e r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +666
    NFScarbon = I really didn't like that game I'm afraid :D.
    Actually, I surprised myself in that I seem to have lasted 1hr 53min on GTPro :eek:.....which as you all know is the spawn of the devil (and massively worse than NFSC).
    My theory is that the game's "excitement factor" actually anaesthetised my brain for an hour or so. Then I awoke as if nothing had happened :devil:.