Wifi Blu-Ray works with Unblock US?

dgreen1984

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a WIFI blu ray player that will allow me to use UNBLOCK US to access the american netflix catalogue, their site suggests SONY and Panasonic players require an actual american account.

Is anyone here using this service with their UK player, with a simple DNS change ala 360 or ps3?.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm looking for a WIFI blu ray player that will allow me to use UNBLOCK US to access the american netflix catalogue, their site suggests SONY and Panasonic players require an actual american account.

Is anyone here using this service with their UK player, with a simple DNS change ala 360 or ps3?.

Cheers

I use UnblockUS on my Sony S380 and my Windows 8 PC to watch the US Netflix. It works really well. Its not Wifi though so I cant comment on that. I do have a PS3 but I dont really use it anymore as its too noisy. Unblock US can be used with a PS3 and 360, the instructions for all setups are on the website.

And yes, you do need to sign up for a US account using a US address but all of this info is on the UnblockUS site and its pretty straight forward. :smashin:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom