Wife’s 40th ideas

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
My wife turns 40 in December, and with the lockdown rules tightening, I need to think outside the box for ideas.
Help me out AVF. :)

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Well she loves eating out, and holidays, hence the thinking outside the box. :D
Not too worried about gifts but something to make the day a bit special with the restrictions of Covid lockdown.

rousetafarian

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Sorry, I meant with lockdown rules tightening, I don’t want to be going out unnecessarily.

mjn

Distinguished Member
Go swinging?

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Well she loves eating out, and holidays, hence the thinking outside the box. :D
Not too worried about gifts but something to make the day a bit special with the restrictions of Covid lockdown.
Eating out - Special night in with a top chef coming to your home and with serving staff.
Holidays - Deck the dining room out like your favourite holiday romantic dining location.

:)

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Eating out - Special night in with a top chef coming to your home and with serving staff.
Holidays - Deck the dining room out like your favourite holiday romantic dining location.

:)
Good ideas, thanks!

mjn

Distinguished Member

Hixs

Distinguished Member
Ann Summers gift card and a peaceful hour in the tub.

dianneW

New hoover :D
The Shark whether cordless or corded model are great. Best we have had tiles floors wood floors carpets and rugs which you have to turn back the suction otherwise it sucks up the rug....very versatile, only issue is when taking out the hose sections there are 2, long reach and short reach, by keeping it attached to the whole machine it can easily fall over..it has lots...detach it from the main body and its great to use the hoses...Had Hoovers Dyson's and Henrys great but not versatile really just good suckchon...

severe dainjah

One of my wife’s friends is turning 40 in a few weeks, his wife contacted her recently asking for some help - she was looking to organise 40 gifts, each one with some relevance to a year of his life - she’s roping in parents, siblings and friends to help come up with and organise ideas. Not easy to pull off, but seemed a neat idea

mjn

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member
I’m in a COVID household now, so just a suggestion.

swiftpete

Distinguished Member
Book a lodge with hot tub and go there for a long weekend. Take plenty of booze and listen to music in the tub while drinking champagne.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

McIntosh launches MX100 AV processor and MI347 power amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published