1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierd Things Happening With HD3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by xfuzion, Jul 21, 2005.

1. xfuzion

xfuzion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have a US hd3 with the mc40elk remote. Sometimes when i start up the hd3 via remote and listen to a song, if i decide to move up to the group view level using the rocker, all that is displayed is group and the rest is blank. if i hold down the rocker, i can see the artists/Others/Genre options with the usual things, but Albums is also blank... This has happened to me a few times, and when i use the hd3 itself to navigate, everything is ok. if i stay on the blank group/albums display on the remote for abt 30s, it ends up displaying "database blank".
    If i turn it off then back on, it works properly sometimes, but sometimes not... I just wanted to know if it is just mine and if there is any way to fix it... i'm in australia, where the hd3 isn't sold (i think), so i'm not sure if my local sony fixer place will be able to handle it.