Quantcast

Widescreen on Five

B

bob007

Five are broadcasting in Widescreen, only noticed the other evening when skipping through the channels, came across The Negotiator and the TV switched :eek:

Am I behind the times or have they just recently changed to this format?

Garrett

Ho Ho Ho I posted this a couple of months ago Bob, and I don’t think Timh still believes me, but they don’t do it all the time last night they showed Metro in 4:3.:mad: But The Matrix was.:)

James45

Standard Member
personally I prefered Metro in 4:3 that way we see less of Eddie Murphy in this dire film, you should have been watching Raw Deal on BBC1

B

bob007

Originally posted by Garrett
Ho Ho Ho I posted this a couple of months ago Bob
Santa is that you. :D

Did the usual search but it came up with nothing. I must be behind the times if you posted it months ago. :blush:

Garrett

Originally posted by bob007
Santa is that you. :D

Did the usual search but it came up with nothing. I must be behind the times if you posted it months ago. :blush:
Ho Ho Ho who me
. Yes bob I did a search myself and could not find it, But as I say I posted it and Timh watched a film on it the following night and he said it was in 4:3 the next film watched was W/S and so it went on.
James I thought Metro was one of Eddie Murphy less annoying films, I saw some of Raw Deal but the picture quality was very poor albeit in W/S.