Wickes v Manufacturers Model Number for Wickes Kitchen Appliances

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by snaithg, Jun 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. snaithg

snaithg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +622
    STOP PRESS: The problem is NOT that bad, I was just unlucky that the first two items I selected appeared to be "Exclusive" to Wickes. Most of the remainder look OK.

My daughter is planning to install a Wickes Kitchen including White Goods electrical appliances etc.

When I started to see whether I could get better prices online it rapidly became apparent that the model numbers of the appliances were "Unique" to Wickes.

My question is whether there is any resource/lookup table that lists the official manufacturers model number against the Wickes "Exclusive" numbers.

Typical manufacturers are: Neff, AEG and Electrolux.

Thanks,
    Graham

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. busterbenny2001

busterbenny2001
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,371
    Bought a wickes kitchen a few weeks ago, including all neff appliances, they were standard model numbers and with the promotions they run there prices were better than I could get on line anywhere, including 2 hide n slide ovens a 900 hob and dishwasher, there Neff promotions were really good, maybe they have changed their offer?

3. busterbenny2001

busterbenny2001
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,371
    ALos barter like mad, we knocked at least another 10 percent off final offer price!!!

4. snaithg

snaithg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +622
    Thanks, it looks as though my daughter has got Wickes to extend a 50% discount from an earlier "Sale" on furniture and is now attempting to get them to confirm a 15% discount on appliances. I'll pass on your suggestion that she might be able to negotiate even more off the final price.

Thanks,
    Graham.