Wi Fi at Premier Inn

MoFoHo

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question. Im working in London next week, and staying in at a Premier Inn in Harlow. I was thinking of taking my Sony Tablet S, to provide a little bit of entertainment for myself, as well as being able to use Skype to vid-chat to my son, whilst he's at his mums or my folks. Would this be possible? Does anybody have any experience of the kind of network available at these Premier Inns?

Did the job at the one I stayed at a couple of months ago. First 30mins are free then it's £3 for unlimited 24 hour access.

Premier Inn's have recently reduced their wifi price from £10 to £3 per 24 hours.

Best D/L speeds I've ever got are about 5Mb, but normally around 2Mb. I've never stayed in the Harlow hotel so no direct experience.

Thanks good people. I may well consider taking my tablet with me. Is it just a case of looking for the correct wireless network then connecting to it? Oh, and is the wi-fi available in the hotel rooms, and the bar/restaurant area?

Thanks good people. I may well consider taking my tablet with me. Is it just a case of looking for the correct wireless network then connecting to it? Oh, and is the wi-fi available in the hotel rooms, and the bar/restaurant area?

When you try logging in you'll be brought to either Spectrum or another home page which I can't remember right now. Enter you CC details and off you go. Once you pay for it, it's available throughout the hotel.

Which mobile phone do you have?

yeah tethering may be an option dependant on mobile.

Tethering just isn't an option, I have an old Windows phone! Using their wi-fi is worth a try I reckon. Would be nice to see my son whilst Im away...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom