why the PV500

R

ranger1873

I am in the middle of being confused about getting a plasma....
too many trees in the woodland.

All I read about from people is how HDTV is about 3-5 years away and yet all these same people seem to own or are waiting on a delivery of a new HDTV ready PV500.

Why not go for the PWD8 or TH42PE50 and save some cash until HDTV is out then get the latest and greatest updated plasma ?

"All I read about from people is how HDTV is about 3-5 years away and yet all these same people seem to own or are waiting on a delivery of a new HDTV ready PV500"

I think the 1st HD material may be thro' Sky from about Feb'06 - so only 5 months :clap:

ok..ok..so it's just around the corner.LOL

But WHAT plasma should I go for?

I don't play games, only got council FREEVIEW but I do like my DVD's 5.1 and all that

I personally dont like to say buy this screen or that.... but what I would say is that in general stay away from cheap screens... the likes of Daewoo, Goodmans and Tiny (which thankfully went bust) and do some research on the more well known screens ( Panasonic and Pioneer seem to be the most popular here). I myself own a Panny 42pv500 and I love it to bits while others have other screens they like just as much..ps decide if you want a High Definition screen as this will most certainly make a difference to price of any given make...pps when you do get one make sure you start the run in process as soon as you get it...plenty of info in this forum as what to do....good luck :)

I for one cant wait to play Xbox360 in HD :smashin: . Of course I also have some HD films and documentaries to watch when I get my TV, I think they will be stunning. :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom