1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Pretender on sky1 skip from Season 1 to 3 !!!??

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Paul Young, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Paul Young

Paul Young

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been watching this series from the beginning at 5pm on the ITVdigital Variation to Sliders. Now that the first series is finished and was looking forward to the next series i noticed centre peope chasing Jarrod had been in explosion and one guy is blind and a new character called lyle. Why is SKY1 showing series 3?? I have lost the plots. Does anyone know the Email address to complain? Thanks

2. MartinB

MartinB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been watching the 3.30AM re-runs on Sky Digital, and have emailed viewerr@bskyb.com asking why they have skipped season 2 completely. I'm fairly certain that they originally stopped showing The Pretender somewhere during season 2, so I can't even rely on my memories. To be honest, I don't think Sky know or care, as Veronica's Closet has just jumped from season 2 to 4. Maybe they think we should just be grateful we can see any episodes.

Martin.

3. MartinB

MartinB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've received a reply from Sky to my email asking why they jumped from season 1 to 3.

"Year 2 of the Pretender will be repeated at a later date. Seasons 1 and 3
    had to be played first as their licence expiry date was up first."

So hopefully we will see season 2 after 3, then you'll know who Bridgette and Mr Lyle are.

Martin.