Why no mouse control?

rapidone

Established Member
Reaction score
Why oh why didnt they put mouse control for aiming in this game? How difficult would that have been.

How did the reviews give 10/10 score for control in this game with the clunky aiming method?

What a missed opertunity.

And why cant the camera move on the right joystick be inverted? Useless game writers. Probably half a days coding to add that options.

I still like the game, but it could have been so much better.

well i cant easily use a mouse on the sofa.

and you CAN invert the camera movement

A wireless optical mouse would be just fine on the seat of a sofa, even at a pinch on your leg.

there's no way its as easy lol. if i were playing the game at my desk, i might agree. but its just better on the sofa with a controller in front of the big screen:)

Personally I can live without a mouse for GTA on the consoles as driving with a pad is much better than with a keyboard, however not being able to invert the x-axis (as opposed to the option that is available for the y-axis) is a major pain as I constantly end up aiming the wrong way due to being used to the control scheme used in other third person games.

Im not realy suggesting using a mouse and keyboard, although i am a pc player mainly.

It would be just nice to be able to use the mouse for the few percent of the game where aiming is required.

If you think this aiming method is clunky you've clearly not played any of the previous GTAs on playstation consoles ;)

This is perhaps the best aim method for any GTA in the series... Once you get used to the light presses of the L2 trigger to tailor your aim whilst behind cover it becomes so much simpler! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom