Why no Curb Stomp achievement??

• Thread starter Deleted member 152499
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 152499

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone had any suggestions/personal experience with a problem I'm having with Gears of War. I have now killed over 100 people in Ranked matches with a Curb Stomp, but for some reason I haven't been given the achievement :suicide:

A few (no more than 5) have been gained in Assassination - does this matter?? I've got 41 on Execution, 58 on Warzone, and as I say about 5 on Assassination.........anyone got any ideas??

D

Deleted member 380232

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone had any suggestions/personal experience with a problem I'm having with Gears of War. I have now killed over 100 people in Ranked matches with a Curb Stomp, but for some reason I haven't been given the achievement :suicide:

A few (no more than 5) have been gained in Assassination - does this matter?? I've got 41 on Execution, 58 on Warzone, and as I say about 5 on Assassination.........anyone got any ideas??

You should have it mate. Don't understand that one. Maybe if you quit a game early the curb stomps dont count?????? but still go in your stats??? Just guessing here.

Didn't you get a new xbox as well? Did you get a new HD? maybe that's screwing it up?

D

Deleted member 152499

You should have it mate. Don't understand that one. Maybe if you quit a game early the curb stomps dont count?????? but still go in your stats??? Just guessing here.

Thanks eec - good name change by the way - I've read on other forums that some of the leaderboards are a bit out of sync (some people have been granted the Revive achievement after only 70 ish revives) - general advice has been to keep getting 'em until the achievement is granted.

ajcham

How do you find out how many kills you have done with each weapon or stomp?

D

Deleted member 152499

**UPDATE**

Curb Stomp achievement has been awarded after 4 more last night :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies.

Mods, feel free to close this thread.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom