1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why my Yammy RXV650 doing this???!!!!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by CosmicOne, Sep 30, 2004.

1. CosmicOne

CosmicOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My Yamaha RXV650 plays white noise (i really don't know what u call it,but it sounds like air or aircondition working in the speakers) when i turn the volume up it becomes very very loud & apparent i don't know why is that coz Yamaha is a good quality manufacturer?? even my old ****ty KenWood doesn't do that????

any help on this??
    i also read from alot of people that there 750 & 650 do this also???!!!

2. eeii

eeii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The usual explanation for this is interference the tricky part is finding the
    culprit it will be a matter of trial and error. I would start first with as basic
    a setup as possible say a cd player connected to your amp and 2 speakers attached.

Turn every other appliance off. Do you get the problem ?
    If you do test check the sound from other sources to see if one
    is a particular culprit. Try and keep your power cables away from your signal
    cables

I know that cables that are not magnetically shielded can cause this problem.

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

3. CosmicOne

CosmicOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx man i will try & see,but what bothers me i that my old KenWood doesn't do that,also i found that many people with the RXV650 have the same problems but i don't know if they fix it or not??