Why isnt motorstorm two player?

Paddy328

Standard Member
Reaction score
Got my copy from yes asia today and it doesnt look like there is an option for a 2 player mode. Is that so or can someone tell me how to do it?

Yup Jap version is only one player, not even two player split screen, let alone online play.

Multiplayer will be coming to the UK and American versions (march time), has been talk about a patch for the Jap version to add it at a later date, but not sure if this has been confirmed or just wishful thinking.

I hope so. This is the sort of game you need to play two player on. It would be so much fun.

I guess they just put out what they had at the time, just to keep people quiet for a bit, until the proper version arrives.

I hope so. This is the sort of game you need to play two player on. It would be so much fun.

I guess they just put out what they had at the time, just to keep people quiet for a bit, until the proper version arrives.

Agreed or at least a time trial mode or something like that :lease:

I wonder why they released this without multiplay? A game like this seems perfect for two-player, it seems crazy to release it without it included.

I wonder why they released this without multiplay? A game like this seems perfect for two-player, it seems crazy to release it without it included.

its only released in japan without online (and other features hopefully) due to the pretty much non existent japan launch schedule for ps3

New MotorStorm multiplayer details

Evolution Studios released some new multiplayer details. It'll be possible to play with at least twelve people online. The studio is trying to get sixteen players working at the moment, but twelve is for sure. With those at least eleven other people, you can voice chat with a usb or bluetooth headset.

There is no splitscreen mutliplayer at the moment, but it may be available for download if the folks want to. There is more to download, you can upload and download replays, so you can watch other's painfull crashes or let people see your most hummiliating crashes!

Source: http://news4gamers.com/ps3/News-19939.aspx

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom