Answered Why is mouse leaving the game to go to 2nd monitor

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of you nerds will know a solution hopefully.

I play on an ultrawide monitor with a 1080 2nd monitor to the left of it for other stuff.

When playing a game, specifically pubg today, if i move my mouse pointer left as in look left enough or in a menu/inventory the mouse will freely leave the screen to the 2nd monitor.

I am in fullscreen mode. I have tried windowed fullscreen and it made no difference.

What have I done? Googles not really giving any sense.

One of you nerds will know a solution hopefully.

I play on an ultrawide monitor with a 1080 2nd monitor to the left of it for other stuff.

When playing a game, specifically pubg today, if i move my mouse pointer left as in look left enough or in a menu/inventory the mouse will freely leave the screen to the 2nd monitor.

I am in fullscreen mode. I have tried windowed fullscreen and it made no difference.

What have I done? Googles not really giving any sense.
That is a strange one. Is your ultrawide set as the Primary monitor in your display settings? Is it all games that have the issue? Is PubG set to use your primary monitor?

I've got a dual screen setup and I've never had this before.

EDIT: I'm talking cobblers, my setup goes to the second screen in Mad Max when using the map!

Last edited:
That is a strange one. Is your ultrawide set as the Primary monitor in your display settings? Is it all games that have the issue? Is PubG set to use your primary monitor?

I've got a dual screen setup and I've never had this before.

Primary screen and game on primary. I've used duel setup for years and no issues.

Just fired up rainbow6 to check, doing the same.

Obvs the short term is to flick to single screen when playing, but that a ballache

I restarted PC.
It fixed it.

Seems like a 2006 fix . .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom