why is everone blue ??

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by gizlaroc, Sep 4, 2002.

1. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +893
    I have just tried the rgb loopthrough on the grundig sky box and the red and blue are the wrong way round :(

in other words on av2, teh red coming out of my dvd goes to blue and vice versa.

i used the background colour on the dvd menu to test this and if i set it to pure red it shows blue and vice versa.
    I was hoping to cut the tracks on the board and wire the unit correctly internally but the scarts are sealed so i cant see what track is what.
    I know i can swap the red and blue over on the scart lead so it is not a problem, i was just wondering if anyone else has had this with a grundig box ??

i quckly stuck in episode 2 last night and natalie portman doesnt seem quite as attractive with blue skin :)

2. nunew33

nunew33
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Lytham St Annes, where people are put out to grass
    Ratings:
    +2
    Maybe the blue opera singing creature in the fifth element will become more attractive