• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Why don't royal mail/post office offer shipping box's for Games Consoles?

Pretty much anyone who wants to ship one, that's a lot of people find it hard to package the thing up?, why can't royal mail sell prepaid box's designed for each games console, i.e PS3, xbox 360, Wii, they would save people alot of hassle, think how many were shipped/sold last year, think of wii's, I struggle to find box's for these, have to resort using a PC case box, or bubble wrap and brown paper....

They could sell them on their website, drop them off and pick them up the next day and ship them?.., they could also offer this for say Tom Tom's, since all the box's are the same size...

If some companies just used their brain for once, I mean who in their right mind wouldn't use the service if they offered it?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom