why does the 42x3030D not have a dvi?

Neorion

As Above, why would they not put something so useull as a DVI socket?

I have just bought a DVI-HDMI adaptor to use and I dont even know if that will work?

anyone got this to work?

My setup is slighlty different to most as I use a quadro with a splitter for signal from the Quadro dvi (different from standard) to the dual head splitter that I will plug my HDMI into.

what a pain in the left bum cheek lol.....

ijd

because they fit hdmi, dvi, is outdated now, although i know where you are comming from, as a lot of pcs still have this

Neorion

I see what yuor saying from a media perspective but even the new nvidia 260 and 280's use DVI My Dell 24" monitor uses DVI I dont know of a card I would buy to fit both gaming and media that would work as well as my current setup.

I guess Tv companies dont see it as needed but even a lot of Tv's only come with 2 maybe 3 HDMI's you could use those with a home cinema system an Xbox and a Ps'3

ho hum

Its not a big deal really just one more connection I could have done without buying.

:thumbsup:

Neorion

lol my Advent Tv had 1 DVI and 2 HDMI I could watch Tv and game fine.

Dankeech

...even the new nvidia 260 and 280's use DVI

The nvidia GTX260's and so on tend to come with DVI>HDMI adaptors already included with them, so should be fine.:)

Dan.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom