Why does nobody complain about the.....

willywinker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Spas

Its a joke. Since having a try of it i have decided its a gun for noobs 1 shot kill when silenced without really actually even having to aim :rotfl:

Next person takes the defence for the spas and then complains about something and so on :smashin:

Massive firepower indeed if ya can get close enough, laughing to myself reading this when stu spanked most of herc with it on summit in the dom comp:rotfl::rotfl:

- whistles quietly to self -

Yeh yeh. But take any of the shotguns and they're deadly one shots. The olympia seems to have better range too; so theres your counter. Ideally with the spas you should do a quick ADS to ensure a 1 shot. Its nearly an essential class when you play vet mode on the Training. The Spas is spanked at anything medium range and beyond - which many of the blop maps offer. Keep it to dark corners and turn into doorways and you'll be ok. I have to agree it is somewhat cheap; but at least anyone can use them to counter - whereas the quick snipers isnt in everyones reach. Its really best when you've got lag; those times when the funny foreign guys are taking you down with one bullet and your whole Galil clip fails; the shotty seems to even it up.

Stakeout for me too :)

Spas for me. I used to use it on every class in MW2 (and first class as Sniper to get a good Ghillie suit) and just rampage with it.
Took me a while to warm to it on BlOps as the ADS is very different...but love it now.

I used the Spas on nearly every class in MW2 as well. The range on it was ridiculously good.

It's not even half that in BO. Stakeout is probably half the range of Spas was on MW2.

spas was such a beast in mw2, especially with the grip attachment.

i despise the spas in black ops though, looks ugly, feels ugly and just doesn't feel as bad-ass as it did.

even though the stakeout isn't amazingly great as far as pump action shotguns go, it feels beastly!!

Grip did nothing in MW2 for the Spas except change the animation.

ExMags ftw!

Spas unsilenced sounds more beast then any gun in Blops. Ok maybe Aug.

naaaw if i ever used it without the grip then it'd be with FMJ definitely!

FMJ on Spas used to be broken. Although knowing how great they are with patches, I'm sure it was fixed.

rofl

red dot? you really don't need that kind of precision with the spas? the iron sights worked a treat for me (in mw2)

DJ it was clearly a joke LOL

Holo Sight > RDS on Spas

@ Inanimacy... I'm joking :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom