Why do women always have nothing to wear to functions

wiz

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I don't get it!

There are more womens shops on the high street that anything else, but my wife can't find a thing to wear :mad:

Just to throw a curve ball in there that actually blew my mind; Works Xmas do was last night, we went shopping in the morning and she bought something in the first shop she went in. Full outfit!!!!!

I expect this to be a once in a lifetime occurrence mind, but here's hoping I've been blessed :)

carter91 said:
Just to throw a curve ball in there that actually blew my mind; Works Xmas do was last night, we went shopping in the morning and she bought something in the first shop she went in. Full outfit!!!!!

:eek:

Carter, you have clearly discovered something rarer than Higgs-Boson!!!! :p

Ok, her's another one.

When she picks something, I say I like it, but she'll ask me if I like it ten times ( OK, i exaggerate).

But if I say I don't like something it immediately goes back on the rack :(:mad::confused:

I expect this to be a once in a lifetime occurrence mind, but here's hoping I've been blessed :)

:eek:

Carter, you have clearly discovered something rarer than Higgs-Boson!!!! :p

It simply did not happen la la la :D

Should have married her :D

Mrs want to know what shop was that?

wiz said:
Should have married her :D

Mrs want to know what shop was that?

Haha despite being smitten with her I'm too young and poor for that!

And the shop was select, she only got some new jeans and a top mind but it was a miracle nonetheless!

My wife hates shopping, and after 2 to 3 shops in she will be wanting to go home herself, infact i can't even remember the last time we was out shopping late enough to warrant going for lunch :thumbsup:

Like to marry her as well!;)

Could have quite a harem going here :D:D

Like to marry her as well!;)

Could have quite a harem going here :D:D

remember though that things need to "balance" so where as i might not have to go shopping all the time i do indeed have to pay for it in other ways;)

Experience will teach you that what happened wasn't luck......she has actually been stalking that outfit for the last fortnight having spent hours going though all the alternatives!!
:smashin:

My favourite goes like this. Spent the day shopping for an outfit.

"Do I look nice in this"?

"Yes (insert name). You look lovely"

"You didn't look at me properly?"

(I've spent the last hour watching her get ready and honestly think that she looks stunning)

"You do. Honest."

"I'm going to wear something else"

I'll go downstairs and open a beer then. :)

If two women turn up to the same "do" wearing the same outfit they will be highly upset.
If two men turn up to the same "do" wearing the same outfit, they'll be highly relieved they got it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom