• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Why do they let morons like this out of jail ?

rio1981

His solicitor got it partly right at least:

"Jamie is a likeable idiot really"
should really be
"Jamie is an idiot really"

That picture reminds me of that tit that won all the money on the lottery and hasn't mastered the art of waving yet - preferring a single-finger salute whilst looking like a gumbo from Python; "I love my brick!".

Golf_turbo

He has already run over a 12year old while being the getaway driver from a robbery. That was 8 years ago, God knows how many times he has been banned since. Stuff like this really annoys me........

I think a pubic stonning should be in order! :devil:

rio1981

PJTX100 said:
Ouch... bit below the belt... :D

I'd actually aim above the neck meself...

alexs2

Distinguished Member
ufitsy said:
All he needs, like all the others, is a powerful enough incentive not to do it.

Incentive is the thing,for sure...all this guy has received for incentive is yet another ban to add to all the others he has,plus 20 weeks R&R at the taxpayer's expense.

No doubt he'll receive some counselling to help him deal with his "car addiction" whilst he's inside.

Garrett

About eight years ago he ran over a 12-year-old cyclist as he drove a robbery getaway car.

Outside court his lawyer Mr Ross said: "Jamie is a likeable idiot, really."

Yes and you must think we all are if you think we would belive that.

Daddy k

Distinguished Member
no worries guys, by looking at the picture of him we just need our very generous luxury prison service to fatten him up for another 5 months and i doubt he'll even fit into a car ;)

Nick_UK

Banned
I think I'd be more worried about the murderers that are still walking free in Eltham, 13 years after committing murder (as per last night's TV programme).

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I agree that it's a scandal that they are still walking free, but this bloke has been proven guilty in a court of law 48 times and still only gets 5 months :eek:

Beobloke

Scumbag - amputate his feet, that'll help put him off driving. :mad:

Garrett

JohnG said:
I agree that it's a scandal that they are still walking free, but this bloke has been proven guilty in a court of law 48 times and still only gets 5 months :eek:
Haven’t you realised the laws there to protect the guilty and punish the innocent.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom