Why Do People Rave About Richer Sounds?

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Purchased many a product from RS over the years , including my current LG E9 OLED . Nothing better for myself for AV products in a local bricks n morter store where they are more than happy to set the gear up for one to try out .

One time that they had the products in store that I had had a play with and purchased . Well they orderd up a taxi to bring them home the same time as I left the town . Five minutes after arriving home my products purchased were with me .

The VIP 6 year warranty is also great as I have used it three times in display faults without any issues . Screen replacement and change of display X two .

An AV system is much like purchasing a sofa or bed . One needs to feel it , touch it , have a play and most importantlyexperience it before one pulls the trigger .

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
Never had a problem with them. Great prices - great service.

Used Newcastle and Middlesbrough stores a few times. I bought my OPPO 203 from the Middlesbrough branch and they were excellent. It was chucking down and they spent ages wrapping up the card box to make it as watertight as possible (I'd parked at MIMA). Great staff, likewise the Newcastle store.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom