Why do people believe in conspiracy theories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 686356
  • Start date
You know it's to do with your state of mind that you are seeing hidden messages etc though don't you. If it gives you more stress then it can't be rewarding and, as I've said before, getting outside, going for a walk, studying nature and so on must be more rewarding. Give that some thought rather than thinking about imaginary messages.
I do, I’ve explained that myself before. It’s tiring etc but also you feel amazing when you realise you’ve seen or interpreted something that no one else can see. It’s hard to explain but it’s like a euphoric feeling and everything makes sense and that’s when things become clear. When you don’t feel like that you can feel like an empty shell is the best way to describe it. I have been thinking about those things as you suggested before but I’m honestly too busy right now. Plus it’s Autumn so more work to be done before it’s Winter. I haven’t slept since yesterday of course but I do feel like going for a walk this afternoon.

I do, I’ve explained that myself before. It’s tiring etc but also you feel amazing when you realise you’ve seen or interpreted something that no one else can see. It’s hard to explain but it’s like a euphoric feeling and everything makes sense and that’s when things become clear. When you don’t feel like that you can feel like an empty shell is the best way to describe it. I have been thinking about those things as you suggested before but I’m honestly too busy right now. Plus it’s Autumn so more work to be done before it’s Winter. I haven’t slept since yesterday of course but I do feel like going for a walk this afternoon.
I'm sure you can fit in a five minute power walk. Doing something like that can give you a good feeling. Give it a go.

Ive been deep down the rabbit hole into conspiracy theories, owning many David Icke Books & seeing him talk live for something silly like 6 hours. It can make you believe that YOU see things clearly, & regular people (Sheep) are blind to the "Truth".
But it was all just Other peoples versions of Truth. Very paranoids peoples truth. I no longer subscribe to Their version of truth. It is not healthy for me.

I agree, take a nice walk as often as possible! make it a habbit! less TV. & I am not making judgment on anyones cleanliness, But showering more often helps! :laugh: :thumbsup:

I'm sure you can fit in a five minute power walk. Doing something like that can give you a good feeling. Give it a go.
I will if I don’t fall asleep later, I’m around the corner from a wonderful town park. It has tree lined paths like something straight off an Autumnal postcard.

Ive been deep down the rabbit hole into conspiracy theories, owning many David Icke Books & seeing him talk live for something silly like 6 hours. It can make you believe that YOU see things clearly, & regular people (Sheep) are blind to the "Truth".
But it was all just Other peoples versions of Truth. Very paranoids peoples truth. I no longer subscribe to Their version of truth. It is not healthy for me.

I agree, take a nice walk as often as possible! make it a habbit! less TV. & I am not making judgment on anyones cleanliness, But showering more often helps! :laugh: :thumbsup:
I think everyone seems to be down some sort of rabbit hole these days. It’s like there isn’t one but several and just enough for everybody to be down one whether they’re on their own or with others.

I’ve been watching this programme and sure enough, an episode I saw in the early hours this morning - the main character uses the phrase ‘rabbit hole’.

Do it a.s.a.p. Don't wait.

:)
I’m struggling to keep my eyes open atm, I ate too much for breakfast, it was just meant to be breakfast then I was done. I lay back down on the bed now I can feel myself going, I have been awake for a long time though since yesterday. I was thinking about late afternoon, taking in the autumnal feel of the surroundings as the day turns to evening and the sky gives way to dusk.

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open atm, I ate too much for breakfast, it was just meant to be breakfast then I was done. I lay back down on the bed now I can feel myself going, I have been awake for a long time though since yesterday. I was thinking about late afternoon, taking in the autumnal feel of the surroundings as the day turns to evening and the sky gives way to dusk.
Okay. It's just that it is easy to put things of until later and never do them. The late afternoon/evening you describe sounds inviting though :)

Okay. It's just that it is easy to put things of until later and never do them. The late afternoon/evening you describe sounds inviting though :)
It does, we’ll see how it goes. Don’t think I’ll be going to sleep as the housekeeping are being rather loud with the tea trollies. I’ve managed to get myself embroiled in several other threads anyhow.

It does, we’ll see how it goes. Don’t think I’ll be going to sleep as the housekeeping are being rather loud with the tea trollies. I’ve managed to get myself embroiled in several other threads anyhow.
Thought you were living at yours Dad's house?

And yes, good idea to get some exercise, always clears the mind a bit.

Thought you were living at yours Dad's house?

And yes, good idea to get some exercise, always clears the mind a bit.
I do live in my mum and dads house but have went away for the evening as it was the September equinox and to clear my head. I hasn’t finished what I was doing though so have booked a second night, whilst I’m trying to get to sleep the housekeepers tending to vacated rooms are whizzing up and down the corridor.

I do live in my mum and dads house but have went away for the evening as it was the September equinox and to clear my head. I hasn’t finished what I was doing though so have booked a second night, whilst I’m trying to get to sleep the housekeepers tending to vacated rooms are whizzing up and down the corridor.
With the greatest of respect I'm not sure what you're doing right now is very healthy for you.

Are you taking your meds, I know you've had wobbles before and gone off them for a while.

With the greatest of respect I'm not sure what you're doing right now is very healthy for you.

Are you taking your meds, I know you've had wobbles before and gone off them for a while.
Thank you, I appreciate that and understand in respect. It will be ok, a change is as good as a rest they say.

Ran out a while ago, nhs app is playing up, I posted a screenshot to prove that they had taken my repeat prescription away from me. I have had wobbles I agree but should be ok this time. I’ll get back to the doctors when they reopen.

Thank you, I appreciate that and understand in respect. It will be ok, a change is as good as a rest they say.

Ran out a while ago, nhs app is playing up, I posted a screenshot to prove that they had taken my repeat prescription away from me. I have had wobbles I agree but should be ok this time. I’ll get back to the doctors when they reopen.
Please go and get the prescription filled.

I know you've gone back over some of your posts when you were off your meds last time and have seen how confused they were, what you're doing now is just because you are off your meds, and you're spending lots of money that you will regret later.

Please try and get in to see your GP as soon as you can.

Please go and get the prescription filled.

I know you've gone back over some of your posts when you were off your meds last time and have seen how confused they were, what you're doing now is just because you are off your meds, and you're spending lots of money that you will regret later.

Please try and get in to see your GP as soon as you can.
I don’t know why you are saying this but ok, I will go back to GP when they reopen. I don’t mean any ill I mean I don’t know what anyone is saying at the moment, I’m just replying what I am genuinely thinking. My actual surgery where my records are is closed at the moment. I’ve tried to contact another one a while ago but they ignored me, all very confusing but I will sort it out soon no worries.

I agree, sometimes it is such a surreal feeling that you did something and scarcely remember doing it 😬

I don’t know why you are saying this but ok, I will go back to GP when they reopen. I don’t mean any ill I mean I don’t know what anyone is saying at the moment, I’m just replying what I am genuinely thinking. My actual surgery where my records are is closed at the moment. I’ve tried to contact another one a while ago but they ignored me, all very confusing but I will sort it out soon no worries.

I agree, sometimes it is such a surreal feeling that you did something and scarcely remember doing it 😬
I've seen you do this before on here and afterwards didn't like what you had done when you were off your meds.

It's good if you can get them sorted out quickly and you will agree with me in a day or so :thumbsup:

I've seen you do this before on here and afterwards didn't like what you had done when you were off your meds.

It's good if you can get them sorted out quickly and you will agree with me in a day or so :thumbsup:
If it’s happened more than once then I can’t remember but it doesn’t matter anyway. I think I know you are right.

I doubt it will get sorted this time, they’ve had a fire so I don’t know when they will reopen. I will get onto it as soon as I can I swear.

Yes, they had a fire the night before last.
Edit: sorry, catching up on posts from notifications. Typed the above without even scrolling up to see other posts. You can see I’m a silly idiot.

Did you go for your walk this evening?
No unfortunately, kept awake until well after lunchtime about 2-3pm I think. As Premier Inn changed their check in time to 4pm, housekeeping were literally tending to every vacated room from 12pm for hours. They seemed to be pushing their trollies full of clinking tea cups up and down, up and down. I got up at one stage to look through the spy hole in the door to see if I was imagining it but I wasn't, they kept going past then back the other way. I couldn’t see how many there were, I thought it was just one woman doing it but then I saw 2 trollies and thought tea trollies can’t push themselves. Realised there was a few but they all had the same face and purple shirt obviously.

The plan was 4-6pm then when the light started fading (but not getting dark) to walk back. It was important to get that late afternoon Autumnal feel in the park and it should have been either today (1st full day of Autumn) or yesterday (seasons crossover). I can still do it on a day in this month.

No unfortunately, kept awake until well after lunchtime about 2-3pm I think. As Premier Inn changed their check in time to 4pm, housekeeping were literally tending to every vacated room from 12pm for hours. They seemed to be pushing their trollies full of clinking tea cups up and down, up and down. I got up at one stage to look through the spy hole in the door to see if I was imagining it but I wasn't, they kept going past then back the other way. I couldn’t see how many there were, I thought it was just one woman doing it but then I saw 2 trollies and thought tea trollies can’t push themselves. Realised there was a few but they all had the same face and purple shirt obviously.

The plan was 4-6pm then when the light started fading (but not getting dark) to walk back. It was important to get that late afternoon Autumnal feel in the park and it should have been either today (1st full day of Autumn) or yesterday (seasons crossover). I can still do it on a day in this month.
Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom