Why do people believe in conspiracy theories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 686356
  • Start date
I will try, he just winds me up, and he’s lanky, he must be about 6 feet 6.

I do like the sound of doing something different, something random that’s not my current routine and things that are positive. I think I’ll make a cup of tea, put the telly on but for that covid and carehome programme on C4 with Jodie Comer as one of the care assistants. Get the tissues ready (in case it gets emotional) then just not think about anything else.

I like your ideas btw, they seem like a good start.
Good luck. :)

So much negativity makes the news every day.

What did you like today?

Is it a coincidence that conspiracy theory, critical thinking, conversion therapy and even ‘coincidence that’ all have the same initials?

Could be nothing but could be a link, luckily got some time on my hands to look into it. Probably find some more relevant CT’s as evidence.
That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. ;)

(the initials of everything she was making began to spell out a message)
This is fascinating, could you share the initials / message you received? how did it work? was it B for Bacon for example?

This is fascinating, could you share the initials / message you received? how did it work? was it B for Bacon for example?
I’ll try. It’s the September equinox at 20:21 this evening so I’ll be getting Moreno organised and might be able to concentrate on it. It wasn’t as simple as b for bacon, Alexina’s food was amazingly and all of her dishes had several components. She was amazing overall and I was lucky to have seen it and also her appear.

I’ve been concentrating on something else important regarding coincidental timings and around equinoxes and solstices. I’ve gone away to my birthplace so could be in surroundings where could think more clearly, not be distracted by life or the department of work and pensions and will report my findings soon.

So the government in x or xx years time want householders to not be able to get Gas boilers anymore and to change home heating over to all electric.
And now the price of Gas is ramping up with warnings ahead.....

Hmmmmmm

1f902478e9c485fc5373939c4e0cf3e7.png

As I said, I have returned to my home town and booked into a hotel specifically after I remembered for the triple purpose of the start of Autumn, making a fresh start due to the start of Autumn and to have a clear and creative state of mind to work it all out.

My birthplace home town is only 20 minutes away from where I live home town but vitally important in relation to times of the day so to truly be able to concentrate, booked an overnight stay.

The year is 2021, the significance of the September equinox exactly where I am is that it was at 20:21 BST. It has never happened before to my knowledge and highly unlikely that an equinox or solstice time is the same as the current year.

Added to that, the fact of 20 & 21 in the time and year and today is 22 so sequential number involved.

Now to the really coincidental bits if that wasn’t enough already.
Where I am in my birthplace (not exactly as I was born in the hospital down the road not this Premier Inn which wasn’t even here in the late 70’s) it was completely dark this evening at 20:23, a mere 2 minutes into official Autumn. The times and terms I’m using are Nautical and Civil twilight for astronomers out there.

Autumn ends on 21st December with the solstice and where I will be again (maybe at the hospital this time) at 15:59 GMT. It starts getting dark on that day at 15:57 which you’ve guessed it - is a mere 2 minutes before Autumn ends.

So in conclusion, Autumn regarding the days it starts and ends is perfectly the same as the times it got dark/will get dark except 4 minutes in total split evenly between the 2.

I can’t imagine this has ever happened before like this but don’t have the time to look into it as too busy with other things.

As I said, I have returned to my home town and booked into a hotel specifically after I remembered for the triple purpose of the start of Autumn, making a fresh start due to the start of Autumn and to have a clear and creative state of mind to work it all out.

My birthplace home town is only 20 minutes away from where I live home town but vitally important in relation to times of the day so to truly be able to concentrate, booked an overnight stay.

The year is 2021, the significance of the September equinox exactly where I am is that it was at 20:21 BST. It has never happened before to my knowledge and highly unlikely that an equinox or solstice time is the same as the current year.

Added to that, the fact of 20 & 21 in the time and year and today is 22 so sequential number involved.

Now to the really coincidental bits if that wasn’t enough already.
Where I am in my birthplace (not exactly as I was born in the hospital down the road not this Premier Inn which wasn’t even here in the late 70’s) it was completely dark this evening at 20:23, a mere 2 minutes into official Autumn. The times and terms I’m using are Nautical and Civil twilight for astronomers out there.

Autumn ends on 21st December with the solstice and where I will be again (maybe at the hospital this time) at 15:59 GMT. It starts getting dark on that day at 15:57 which you’ve guessed it - is a mere 2 minutes before Autumn ends.

So in conclusion, Autumn regarding the days it starts and ends is perfectly the same as the times it got dark/will get dark except 4 minutes in total split evenly between the 2.

I can’t imagine this has ever happened before like this but don’t have the time to look into it as too busy with other things.
And what is your conclusion from these observations?

And what is your conclusion from these observations?
I don’t know yet, there must be a reason for it, been racking my brain all night. Too many coincidences must mean something, I can’t imagine anyone else in the whole world would have noticed so that’s why I’m convinced it’s up to me to figure it out.

Nice find. 10 points for Griyffindor! ;)
It’s good to be in tune (and aware) of the planets and seasons.

What do you know of “The Great Conjunction” ? 🪐

I’ve been thinking, I’m not sure I should share what I found and any communication I had with one of the contestants. I’m not trying to avoid anything believe me, I’d just rather sit on the side of caution. The message and the consequences could still be ongoing.

Plus even if I explain, it will not mean anything to anyone probably. Maybe anyone who wants to know could watch for themselves, I don’t believe the message was for anyone else though.

This is Alexina’s first appearance:

I don’t know yet, there must be a reason for it, been racking my brain all night. Too many coincidences must mean something, I can’t imagine anyone else in the whole world would have noticed so that’s why I’m convinced it’s up to me to figure it out.
There doesn't have to be a reason for it, coincidences happen much more regularly than we think. I wouldn't waste my time trying to find some explanation of it which probably isn't there.

There doesn't have to be a reason for it, coincidences happen much more regularly than we think. I wouldn't waste my time trying to find some explanation of it which probably isn't there.
Well I personally wouldn’t see it as waste of time, it’s important to me and needs to be done. I do however take your point that there may or may not be an explanation and coincidences do happen regularly.

It’s finding the time to sift through all the coincidences just in case there is a message there.

Well I personally wouldn’t see it as waste of time, it’s important to me and needs to be done. I do however take your point that there may or may not be an explanation and coincidences do happen regularly.

It’s finding the time to sift through all the coincidences just in case there is a message there.
If you discover some hidden message what are you going to do about it? If nothing then it's a waste of your time when you could be doing something more rewarding.

I see it as a waste of time regardless since it is highly unlikely that there will be a hidden message - but as you yourself have said before those who believe in such things won't see it as being unlikely.

If nothing then it's a waste of your time when you could be doing something more rewarding.
I mean… we could all be doing things more rewarding than sitting on AVFORUMS right? Maybe he finds it very rewarding, and gives him something interesting to explore

If you discover some hidden message what are you going to do about it? If nothing then it's a waste of your time when you could be doing something more rewarding.

I see it as a waste of time since it is highly unlikely that there will be a hidden message - but as you yourself have said before those who believe in such things won't see it as being unlikely.
I don’t know, all it does is give me more stress, I can’t work out why I see things like this and why it happens when I see something on TV to the point I become fixated on it.

As you might know, earlier in the year lots of things were happening and I made a connection with someone. That was rewarding when I realised, what else am I going to do that’s rewarding? I just haven’t got the time.

I mean… we could all be doing things more rewarding than sitting on AVFORUMS right? Maybe he finds it very rewarding, and gives him something interesting to explore
I’ve got a lot more things on my plate atm than just sitting on these forums, I just keep them in the background 24/7 and keep checking amongst everything else I’ve got going on.

I don’t know, all it does is give me more stress, I can’t work out why I see things like this and why it happens when I see something on TV to the point I become fixated on it.

As you might know, earlier in the year lots of things were happening and I made a connection with someone. That was rewarding when I realised, what else am I going to do that’s rewarding? I just haven’t got the time.
You know it's to do with your state of mind that you are seeing hidden messages etc though don't you. If it gives you more stress then it can't be rewarding and, as I've said before, getting outside, going for a walk, studying nature and so on must be more rewarding. Give that some thought rather than thinking about imaginary messages.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom