Quantcast

Why ask about Customs ???

DodgeTheViper

OK !! This is just about now cracking me up !!!

Why oh why do people still continuosly ask ' did you pay custom's charges ' blah blah blah, . Surely everybody know's of the £18:00 limit by now !
How many DVD's do you lot think are imported into the UK every bleedin week???
When somebody asks the question, and someone replies 'YES ' i paid Custom's charges, will that make you try another DVD site? Someone, somewhere, from each and every DVD site, has paid Custom's charges, at some time.
Come on, get real, if they stop one, it doesn,t mean they stop them all. A lot of them are posted on from the UK anyway ! If you want the DVD, and have found a good price, or want to stick with the company that your familiar with, then bleedin order it then !!!

Flame proof suit now on....................:D
Kev

kevb

Novice Member
I make you right.:) This getting almost as stupid as the French writing on Canadian covers thing and almost as boring as DTS vs DD debates.:mad:

Zone

GOODS OF £18 OR LESS IN VALUE (excluding postage, packing and other miscellaneous costs). This does not include alcohol, tobacco products, perfume or toilet waters.

Feel free to help yourself to £18 worth of my toilet waters :D

Lux

Standard Member
Originally posted by mozzer
Someone, somewhere, from each and every DVD site, has paid Custom's charges, at some time.
I never paid any customs for any DVD for whatever price (even over 30quid)
HTH

Stinky985

Novice Member
Just for info cd-wow told me this:

Consignia charge a £3 per item fee plus you have to pay the 17.5% vat.
But again, ONLY IF IT IS STOPPED!!