Whose hitting the beer garden after work?

brumhee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, its officially a glorious day outside and currently I'm in and office working but I have been making plans to liaise with others post work to enjoy the weather, lift our spirits and have a few bevvies.

Anyone else heading out to enjoy the weather after work?

EDIT:

I'm now waiting for someone to pick me up in the grammar in the title. I know it should be Who's not Whose but didn't check

Last edited:
Not me, I'm saving myself for the dancing girls tomorrow night.

Not tonight, but tomorrow I will be :)

I was out on the town last Friday shortly after 3pm.

My wallet cant handle another afternoon on the beer, but if I wasn't already tied up between 5-6pm with a relatives party, I would have been out for a few at least :D

Gis is probably on it as we speak :smashin:

Not me, I'm saving myself for the dancing girls tomorrow night.

I'm off to see dancing girls tomorrow night as well, but I'm taking the wife :smashin: she loves Kylie so would be wrong not too :rotfl:

Tonight pretty much is my only chance to get outside with some mates this weekend so I'm taking advantage. :thumbsup:

Well, its officially a glorious day outside and currently I'm in and office working but I have been making plans to liaise with others post work to enjoy the weather, lift our spirits and have a few bevvies.

Anyone else heading out to enjoy the weather after work?

EDIT:

I'm now waiting for someone to pick me up in the grammar in the title. I know it should be Who's not Whose but didn't check

Went out with work folk last week @ 5:45Pm. I said I only wanted to stay for one "drink". Ended up staying there till past 10! Don't fancy doing that again. I think I will go straight home today :rolleyes:

Probs not hitting the beer garden but been out in my garden for a while on the laptop. Really nice weather here and working on reducing some of my winter pastey-ness.

was out in the back area for an hour reading a book in my shorts :), listening to the community service boys talk crap while clearing waste people have dumped out back

If only! Have to pick up my boy and then wait for the pregnant wife to come home. Will try to fit in a cheeky one in my own garden before it loses the sun though.

Ive hit it for the last 2 nights in row, so might give my liver a rest tonight.

What about drinking in the sunshine...double trouble!!! Plus if you are a smoker...it's not looking good!

I'm on my way home after spending the week in Wales. Wife texted earlier to ask if I wanted cider or Rose wine for later. I went for both!! Can't wait to get sitting down to watch the Masters later.

Sent from the Ulysses with the help of a seagull.

Nah, the Chancellor of the Exchequer will be salivating at the prospect of having a scientific reason to increase alcohol duty.

I shall be having a glass of cold white wine and trying out my new hot tub :clap: (on my own sadly.....)

Bloody stats with no actual mechanical proof

... could well be that the heavier drinkers are also heavier smokers, eat more red meat and salty fatty takeaways and TV dinners, and have less exercise

There was a study before that interpreted stats to suggest that non-instant coffee was healthier than instant ... without considering the probability that such discerning coffee drinkers might also be more likely to eat better and keep fit

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom