Who's your favourite Star Trek babe?

Garrett

Well if not for full seasons I pick the lady with the back to us He was in love with her then and secretly in love with her as a different character..

View attachment 1277063
The guest star who made the biggest impression on me was Fammke Jansen in the NextGen episode ‘The Perfect Mate’. She obviously went on to much greater things, but her performance in this was dynamic.

One of the most iconic females is Susan Oliver as an Orion Slave Girll, which adorned every single end-credits scene in TOS, despite being a small scene from the original pilot. A recent ‘Inglorious Treksperts’ podcast devoted a whole episode, and the actress lived a fascinating life and in fact a documentary was made about her called ‘The Green Girl’
Fammke Jansen - She was Jean Grey?!? Well frak me I didn't even make the connection! Thanks for that @scrowe.
Thats Famke from the back though most peeps would have know my little teaser.;)

Susan Oliver was in heck of a lot of stuff in the 60s almost a guest star in every tv series then and still popular in the 70 then 80s She even had two guest appearances in each of the seasons of The Invaders as different characters. And had a very distinctive voice she also was a very accomplished pilot, winning an air race and being crowned Pilot of the year. This was after she was in an airline plunging from 35,000 to 6000 feet before recover.
From Wiki:
In 1967, piloting her own Aero Commander 200, she became the fourth woman to fly a single-engined aircraft solo across the Atlantic Ocean and the second to do it from New York City. Although she was attempting to fly to Moscow, her odyssey ended in Denmark after the government of the Soviet Union denied her permission to enter its air space. She wrote about her aviation exploits and philosophy of life in an autobiography published in 1983.[12]

She was only 58 when she died of lung cancer being a long time smoker. :(

scrowe

Thats Famke from the back though most peeps would have know my little teaser.;)

Susan Oliver was in heck of a lot of stuff in the 60s almost a guest star in every tv series then and still popular in the 70 then 80s She even had two guest appearances in each of the seasons of The Invaders as different characters. And had a very distinctive voice she also was a very accomplished pilot, winning an air race and being crowned Pilot of the year. This was after she was in an airline plunging from 35,000 to 6000 feet before recover.
From Wiki:
In 1967, piloting her own Aero Commander 200, she became the fourth woman to fly a single-engined aircraft solo across the Atlantic Ocean and the second to do it from New York City. Although she was attempting to fly to Moscow, her odyssey ended in Denmark after the government of the Soviet Union denied her permission to enter its air space. She wrote about her aviation exploits and philosophy of life in an autobiography published in 1983.[12]

She was only 58 when she died of lung cancer being a long time smoker. :(
Also one of the first females to direct network television (allegedly with some talent) but treated horrendously at the time.

Garrett

Vash was a bit of a teaser to Pickard
Vash....jpg

Also without doing a picture search not may will know this lady from STNG under a lot of prosthetics as an alien also also appeared in Babylon 5 as an alien and a human.

Babylon 5 lady.jpg

Caitlin Brown who was in a 2 parter about a Vulcan Artifact also has been in DS9 but was Na'Toth in season 1 of B5 and played human Guinevere Corey in the second season.

Dean

I thought about her too. Back when she was button cute and actually attractive.
Yup in the 90s she was in her prime, but obviously time is cruel to us humans. I think she may have had some plastic surgery from a couple of more recent pics, but can't be sure.

Garrett

Yup in the 90s she was in her prime, but obviously time is cruel to us humans. I think she may have had some plastic surgery from a couple of more recent pics, but can't be sure.
I just had a look and it looks like she has, its a shame actresses feel the need or get or feel they get it from others to undergo surgery which often does not look right.

Dean

I just had a look and it looks like she has, its a shame actresses feel the need or get or feel they get it from others to undergo surgery which often does not look right.
Agreed, I'd rather the face gets naturally a bit looser that comes with age than that overly tight pulled look. It's really sad as most of the time plastic surgery isn't needed probably.

avjon

Narissa is definitely a very guilty secret.

The worry would be that it would turn out like spiders mating - would you survive the aftermath with her?

Garrett

I found this The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek
and see there not in the correct order of votes, and cant see two of my favorites I mentioned above Lee Meriwether and Nancy Kovack although I spotted some he only mentions rather than show a pic and I quickly looked at them all.

Lee-Merriwether.jpeg
Nancy-Kovack all.jpg

Garrett

Narissa is definitely a very guilty secret.

The worry would be that it would turn out like spiders mating - would you survive the aftermath with her?
Played by Payton List who turns up an a couple of DC series as Golden Glider and Poison Ivy Pepper.

Garrett

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Alice Eve aka Carol Marcus, total babe with uniform off or on

Without wishing to appear to be a killjoy, I found that scene with Alice Eve in her underwear completely unnecessary and exploitative. I think she's gone on record as admitting that she regrets agreeing to do it, especially as she's actually a good actress.

I think it's interesting how men and women are represented on the show; that the blatant sexism and patronage of the 60's was modified but not really completely abandoned, despite societal changes. I don't know who's responsible for this; the studios, the writers, the directors, the actresses themselves?

Women really don't need to be in skintight clothing or virtually nude to be attractive. I'm just showing my age here, but having a woman on screen flicking her hair, pouting but saying little of much interest and showing non-existent character development doesn't really do anything for me now.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Without wishing to appear to be a killjoy, I found that scene with Alice Eve in her underwear completely unnecessary and exploitative. I think she's gone on record as admitting that she regrets agreeing to do it, especially as she's actually a good actress.

I think it's interesting how men and women are represented on the show; that the blatant sexism and patronage of the 60's was modified but not really completely abandoned, despite societal changes. I don't know who's responsible for this; the studios, the writers, the directors, the actresses themselves?

Women really don't need to be in skintight clothing or virtually nude to be attractive. I'm just showing my age here, but having a woman on screen flicking her hair, pouting but saying little of much interest and showing non-existent character development doesn't really do anything for me now.
First and foremost welcome back Derek. I haven't seen a post from you in an age. Secondly I entirely agree with your post.

Bri

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
First and foremost welcome back Derek. I haven't seen a post from you in an age. Secondly I entirely agree with your post.

Bri
I gave myself a digital detox at the start of the year, Brian - I think I just needed a rest from all the online noise.

But it's good to be back here and I've received some great advice over some recent purchases. This is because I basically have no technological skills whatsoever - I just plug in and go!:blush:

brian s

Distinguished Member
I gave myself a digital detox at the start of the year, Brian - I think I just needed a rest from all the online noise.

But it's good to be back here and I've received some great advice over some recent purchases. This is because I basically have no technological skills whatsoever - I just plug in and go!:blush:
I've stepped back quite a bit too but I still like to hear from the good guys here.

Bri

VisionMan

I completely agree. There was no need to show Alice Eve in her underwear. Shes hot enough in her uniform.