Who's waiting on something?

Howard0000

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd wonder who's got a nice new shiny LCD (and which one) on order in time for Xmas :hiya:

My 32WLT66 is arriving on thursday... Too long ;)

I'm waiting on my LE26R74 to arrive 1pm today. I've looked at their traking info and it's in London! It's on it's way!

Gotta love Amazon's quick delivery.

I got a Goodmans GTVL42W15HD yesterday (see the 140 page thread:rotfl: ) which I've had on order for 6 weeks, got a call on monday to say I was getting it on Friday so I'm more than happy especially with Christmas so close :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for the pioneer xbox 360 surrond sound system, not quite a tv but still, my first surround sound system ever, i'm excited:D

I'm waiting to get paid on Thursday so I can order a new TV :D

It's currently between the Sony KDL-40W2000 and the Samsung LE40F71BX, leaning towards the Samsung.

My Samsung LE32R73BD and the black Serano SB800 stand are arriving on Tuesday.:clap:

Taking delivery of a Toshy 37WLT68 tomozzy pops!!

Unfortunately it will have to be plonked on a spare coffee table as a stand I've ordered is arriving Monday. (May have to wait a little longer for stand as I'm working and'll prob have to redirect to a relative).

I have a Sony 46X2000 coming in the next week! :thumbsup:

I have been waiting for my sony 40X2000 for quite a while now, they sent me a tv on wednesday except it was the wrong model. It was the 40W2000, so they set a date for today (sat) where they'll drop off my TV and pick up the other one. That was scheduled for this morning, it's now 4:20pm and i'm one pretty angry mofo :mad:

Waiting for my LE46F71B.

Should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait. :)

Mine came Yesterday !!! :thumbsup:

im well happy now i can watch some cool films all Christmas . Some pics here halfway down the page .52 inch is MASSIVE the pics really dont show how big it is but try to scale it with the xbox ect.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381973&page=256

PS looks much better now ive sorted the xbox and took the wrapping off ect

couple of better pics, still gotta sort the cables ect out with the cable system take some stickers off and im done . Not adjusted any settings yet though so ill look at that.

Attachments

• tv2002vt8.jpg
    tv2002vt8.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 224
  • tv2004vw6.jpg
    tv2004vw6.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 144
couple of better pics, still gotta sort the cables ect out with the cable system take some stickers off and im done . Not adjusted any settings yet though so ill look at that.

I should be playing Gears of War on my brand new sony kdl 40 x2000 but meh...
Glad you got yours tho, looks reat.

Cheers mate . Great game too hope you get it quick . They still not there yet ?

I'm waiting for the SAMSUNG LE26R73BD to arrive:) The date i've been given is Tuesday 19th Dec.Can't wait:D

Yo Redwing. Nah they never came yesterday (sat), so i left them a few emails. I'm hoping they come sometime monday. As i've been waiting for a long time to play my collectors edition of Gears Of War. Here's hoping!

I'm waiting on my Tosh 32wlt66 from dixons. Said in email it wud be here 01/01/08 :eek: (thats not a typo ) Rang them up and they said it would be here on the 23rd , ordered it on the 12th :rolleyes: so much for 5 days delivery. But at least I'll only have to resist the temptation of openin it for 2 days :clap:

We're a society that's fearful of commitment.

Afraid we'll miss out on the next big thing.................I say embrace that TV NOW build a trusting partnership, forget younger models with tighter pixels, and deeper blacks :D !

Hmm, turns out my TV was dispatched today for delivery tomorrow after all :clap: (unless it's on some slow delivery that is infact due for thursday :suicide: )

Tomorrow will be a long day at work...!

Well my situation just seems to be getting worse and worse.
I sent an email to the people I'm buying my TV from (1staudiovisual.co.uk), asking why i still haven't heard about my TV, they replied saying they would ring me today to explain the situation and delivery.

Time goes past, my patience slowly dying. Roll on 4pm (they shut at 5) and still nothing. So I decided to give them a call and find out exactly what they're playing at, I was told they would ring me back in 10 minutes because the person who dealt with my order is busy. So I wait....

40 minutes pass by, still nothing, so I rang back, rather angry at this point, but kept my cool. When they finally picked up, I explained the entire situation again (that they first sent the wrong TV, then never picked up and dropped off my model etc...) to which he said i'd have to wait another 5minutes to be called back, despite them closing within 8minutes.

So I told them I won't be hanging up and asked to speak to the manager, so they put me hold, yet it seems they forgot to put on the crappy jingly music as I could hear the entire conversation, which was them talking about Christmas presents and such, but I think they realized I could hear them, so they put the jingle music on.

After a few minutes of further waiting on the phone, they took me off hold and told me they didn't know what was going on with my order. Despite telling me they did and that I would be told about what is going on!

So in the end I told them if they don't sort this mess out by tomorrow afternoon, that I shall ring the insurance company (the people I'm paying) cancel my direct debit, and the TV they dropped off that isn't mine, well... They can come and get it.

Sorry for the long rant, I'm just amazingly angry :devil: , I think I might need a few beers to chill out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom