Who's up for formin a band?

Greasychipbutty

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Buzzin from the Youtube Vids. Hot For Teacher drum battle vid looks mental! Check it out.
Anyone up for formin a band?
I'm up for lead or bass Expert.
Expert Vocals Plex?

I'm always up for it, but dont like the idea of one band for all!!

we tried this with Rock Band! I checked the AVF RB group the other night, none of us were playing and I've never had a game with anyone on here. I think the game is still too much in its infancy for me to feel fully confident. I still crash out of a few hard songs on RB on drums, so expert would be a real ask at this stage! I want to get better first, but liked the idea of a band. Maybe setting one up on here nightly for anyone intersted in a session!

I ususally reserve friday nights for a call of duty night with my mate though! dont discount me is what i'm basically saying!! :rolleyes:

Nice 1 Chrisp!
Was just thinkin more of gettin a band sorted just to get thru Band career for the achievements.
Never had enuff interested people round ours in one go to do the band career on RB.
I've found that most people who have never played would rather watch me play than join in and have a go on their own (strange but true).
Difficulty level irrelevant as far as i'm concerned.
Cheers man :thumbsup:

I'd be up for some gigs, though i wont be able to commit to times and dates, just when i'm on, i'll be up for it.

Though not sure about joining with a blade! ;)

SWFC%20Logo%20CMYK%20420%20pixels%20wide.jpg

I'd be up for some band play. Problem is just like others i couldnt commit to anything. Got 2 young'ns and a wife up to her neck in kiddy puke. Everytime i think i've got 10min to play online bam one of them needs holding/feeding/burping or changing. Its why i've generally only played offline (thank goodness for RB2's solo band mode). In any case if your looking for some co-op play/band play give us a shout (that goes for any of the other regulars here).

I'd be up for some gigs, though i wont be able to commit to times and dates, just when i'm on, i'll be up for it.

Though not sure about joining with a blade! ;)

SWFC%20Logo%20CMYK%20420%20pixels%20wide.jpg
[/quote]

Mark!!!! N i always thought you had good taste being an Oasis fan. Nobody's perfect then i guess...Lol!

Are you brickin it 4 sundi? I most certainlty am.

Anyhoo....back to the matter at hand. I'll be the same m8...No set days or times but am usually free most evenings anyway.

Am sure we'll sort summat.

Any preferences for instruments or are you multi talented?

UTB!

Any preferences for instruments or are you multi talented?

UTB!

Normally guitar, drums, or bass, but dont normally sing, as i find it abit boring.

Yeah i get nervous at derby games too.

I would certainly be up for some band play when the game is released. I just need to learn the songs. :rolleyes:

Nice 1 man
Good to hear
Got space for a drummer...anyone?

By the way evry1. It's not an exclusive band.

Sure there'll be loadsa times 1 or more can't make it so just need to know who's up for it and what instrument.

Last edited:
Nice 1 man
Good to hear
Got space for a drummer...anyone?

By the way evry1. It's not an exclusive band.

Sure there'll be loadsa times 1 or more can't make it so just need to know who's up for it and what instrument.

I guess I'm yer man then. Will hav to get used to drums (and songs) but am relishing the chance!! But an online band sesh sounds like a plan. Anyone got/getting the metallica dlc? I'm busting to have a crack at that!

I guess I'm yer man then. Will hav to get used to drums (and songs) but am relishing the chance!! But an online band sesh sounds like a plan. Anyone got/getting the metallica dlc? I'm busting to have a crack at that!

Metallica album = only reason im getting GH:WT:thumbsup:

i wouldnt mind :)
i play expert guitar or bass i don't mind (as long as im not ALWAYS on bass) then it don't bother me

and i have every DLC for GH3 incl metallica.... IT RULESSSSS!

p.s greasy.. i wanna play u see whos the best player in rotherham ^_^

lets play n see whos the best ^_^ heh

lets play n see whos the best ^_^ heh

Dude i was just checking your scores, you've 5*'d One and got thru TTFAF on expert:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thats some serious skill you've got there, excellent.

I take it your not stuck on any songs on rockband then (angrily shakes fist at megadeth and dreamtheater)?

Just out of interest are you as good on drums????

i suck at drums so i sold them...
and atm no theirs no songs on rock band i haven't been able to complete :)
i just like GH better lol but the DLC costs too much =(

lmao im not that good..
i just want a decent game =( most people quit on me lol...
dunno why

any1 fancy a game on either GH3 or RB??

Hi,

I'm getting GH:WT on release day, and none of my friends are :(

So the whos-up-formin-band thread looked like a good place to start.
Only it seems that everyone on there are experts.

If theres anyone out there that like me that will only be playing on meduim, or maybe hoping to finish a couple of the easy songs on hard (on guitar) and maybe only on easy/medium (on drums, as they look tricky) then we should get together.

I don't think most people here care all that much about the difficulty level people play on. It's all about having fun, so I see no reason why you couldn't post in the other thread.

I don't think most people here care all that much about the difficulty level people play on. It's all about having fun, so I see no reason why you couldn't post in the other thread.

I'll 2nd that Perks. As Plex states, feel free to post in the other. All difficulties welcome.:smashin:

I appreciate that you want to form a band with people who are more like minded in their difficulty Mighty Perks, but I have to agree with plex and my greasy mate, just send a FR to some of the guys who play regularly on here, or AVFRockers group (still managed by Guns if i'm not mistaken) and just play at your own pace mate. Theres no requirement to complete sets on expert to progress like in RB, so have a blast with some of the fellas here, and leanr to improve yourself slowly with them! You'll have a laugh mate! :smashin:

Threads duly merged.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom