• Burt Baxter

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordfish

me :smashin:

seriously though jx23 is bloody good , but who cares :nono:

Yeah but he's not really a forum contributor AFAIC as he only comments on his own video thread.

I suppose any of the GNE1 lot, Askew and danny-boy (although I'm biased there :rolleyes:) would all be contenders, although I can only comment on people i've played with/against.

Dan684

Yeah but he's not really a forum contributor AFAIC as he only comments on his own video thread.

I suppose any of the GNE1 lot, Askew and danny-boy (although I'm biased there :rolleyes:) would all be contenders, although I can only comment on people i've played with/against.

after that sabotage game yesterday danny is certainly up there :eek:

D

dannyowen99

Well im quite new so i haven't been playin with a lot of avf players but so far mine is probably askew

Grazer999

I would say the best player iv played with on avf is stevie. Every game he goes for the objective and always manages to finish in the top 3 for kills with a + k/d. He's good at letting the team now were everyone is and my win ration has gone up alot playing with him and the BoBs.

wbabbington

Surely it has to be CHG? :D

Hasaaaaaan

I really don't know why but I think that poll is biased,
but surely I should be a candidate for the most improved player following in my dads footsteps:rotfl::rotfl:

Craig8718

Well out of the options listed in the poll, I think I'm gonna have to go with Insomnia. :smashin:

In all seriousness, there's too many fantastic players on here to determine a decisive number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom