Who's preordered what games

thedude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stick your tag down too if you like and the titles you've preordered

None at the moment and I think the only 1 that interests me is spiderman but will wait until closer to the time to order it.

Got a few ps4 games left to do so will do that on the ps5.

Ditto about PS4 games. My PS5 is going to be solely used as a BC machine until PS5 games come down in price. FF7R, GoT, TLoU2, Cyberpunk, Detroit. Plenty of top games to keep me busy.

Demon souls on disc for me (so I can trade in to get some money back on £65 and it may be to hard and my mate doesnt like those games)

AC Valhalla as a game share via PSN

Cyberpunk also via PSN but disappointed to only just realise there is no specific PS5 version, only a tweaked one next year so may delay that

And like above some PS4 games that I cant wait to play with no load times, plus some from the new PS+ collection.

We're going all dig my and me mate, so I'm getting ds and him spiderman

I have pre-ordered COD Cold War and I will Spiderman Ultimate when its up. Game sharing buddy is getting Demon Souls and AN Other.

I have also pre-ordered Dirt 5 for the dirty Series X.

Last edited:
I’m preordering none, as I’ve gone for the digital ps5. The first hours of owning the console will be downloading of stuff!

Nothing just yet, going to wait to see digital pricing in UK and US stores and compare to physical options.

Also waiting to see release dates on a few games.

As far as confirmed launch titles go I’m probably in for Demon's Souls, possibly DmC 5, DIRT 5 depending on GT7 release date and I’ll probably succumb to temptation on Assassin's Creed. Otherwise I have a fairly robust backlog to tide me over until there’s some better game pricing.

Assassins Creed Valhalla. I only play one game at a time, and this should last me 3 months if the last one is anything to go by. Hopefully some of the launch titles will have dropped in price by then :).

Not sure why everyone's waiting for titles to drop prices. Unless they are tanking these prices are here to stay

Not sure why everyone's waiting for titles to drop prices. Unless they are tanking these prices are here to stay

Nah, prices will drop. Same as last gen publishers have punted for an extra £10-15 and they’ll settle down to £5 within a few months.

And then there will be sales and discounts even before Christmas.

Nothing for me yet, but for launch I will pick up Demon's Souls and Miles Morales Ultimate, from whichever regional store is best priced.

Nothing for me yet, but for launch I will pick up Demon's Souls and Miles Morales Ultimate, from whichever regional store is best priced.

Yeah, I’ll probably pick up MM too, just as soon as I’m clear on the versioning/upgrade stuff. 🤣

Not pre-ordered yet, can't see games selling out so no rush. Will be getting Demon's Souls day one though.

No need for more as I will also be getting both Cyberpunk and Destiny Expansion on PC, they are all out at the same time, so that is actually way more than I like at once to be honest and will keep me going for months.

I have had Cyberpunk on pre-order for a while now, Assassins Creed Valhalla had the PS4 version on Pre-order but switched it to PS5 was only a couple of quid more so worth the swap, that's about it, I am looking at Godfall but might not get that for launch day I'm not sure yet.

Nothing yet, got dirt 5 for ps4 pre ordered so will use the ps5 update for that.

Might get Assasins Creed but would like to see a review first.

I'll play mostly my VR games and the PS plus games collection for a while.

Plan on playing Batman, Days gone, Detroit human, monster hunter, god of war, last guardian, ratchet and clank and unchartered. All of which I haven't played before.

Actually theres only until dawn and infamous 2nd son I've played through and battlefield only a little of the story

Last edited:
In all honesty, I'm also likely to use my PS5 as a backwards compatibility machine to start with. I still have Ghosts of Tsushima and Last of Us 2 to play through.

All that said, Demon's Souls looks great. I'm not a particular fan of Soulsborne games, but I think there's a good chance I'll pick it up this side of Christmas.

Around all of that, I'll likely be grinding for more loot on Destiny 2 (on my shiny new Series X).

But nothing preordered yet.

Ordered Demons Soul and Spider-Man Ultimate for the PS5. I’m getting Cyberpunk for Xmas from the kids so I’ll wait until the next gen upgrades are out until I get my teeth into that. Also got an XSX coming so will also have plenty to play on Gamepass.

That lot should keep me going until Ratchet and Clank is released. To be fair, I’ll probably will still be playing Demons Soul Xmas 2021 as I’m useless at Souls games.

Nothing and I'll be buying digital, def will get COD, will get one of the exclusives day 1 but not sure which one. On the fence about Dirt 5 as might get that for PC, will def get cyberpunk for PC

No games pre-ordered as I'd like to see some reviews before stumping up, especially at "the new price point".

Anyway I still have a huge PS4 pile to get through so there's no immediate rush.

I haven't pre-ordered anything yet either. I've been thinking of getting AC Valhalla and Watchdogs but might wait till Black Friday. PS5 is (probably) getting kept for Christmas anyway so no rush just yet to get games.

PS5 wise i have ordered Demons Souls and im undecided on another yet.
I have grabbed Dirt 5 and Control (PS4 versions)from psn Turkey. Will probably add Destiny 2 expansions and crash bandicoot 4 before release.

Nothing pre-ordered yet other than the PS5 itself and a spare controller + camera.
I'd be happy to play through the Collection for PSN members (can't wait to play thru BB again tbh, the only game I have a Platinum for and I aint touched it since that first 6 months). Also want to give Control a 5th chance but only if I don't have to buy it again.
Would love DSouls but I'm not paying £70 for a game even if I am inclined to drop £450 on a games machine every 7-8 years :)

I have deliberately not seen so much as a screenshot of TLOU2 and would love to play that even if just faster load times.

I would get GT7 day 1 but I suspect this time next year for that.

I will be getting Demon Souls. I played the original on PS3 but will gladly payout for that again. Excellent game. Also preordered Cyberpunk.
The best way to save on the newly priced PS5 games is visit shopto.net and buy PSN wallet topup cards you can get a £40 & a £30 card giving you £70 credit for £59.70 saving yourself £10.30. Thats if the price on the PSN Store is £69.99 per game of course. But it still the cheapest way to go whatever the price if you only buy digitally.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom