Who's playing what game mode ?

theshrew

Established Member
Reaction score
So what have you been playing so far ?

Just a few games of tdm last night. Next time I'll try some domination and kill confirmed.

TDM, kill confirmed, domination, FFA and S&D for me.

S&D is different this year though. You change sides after each round and it is the first to six to win. Works well though

Might try out that Uplink and the other new gamemode later.

Also like how they have a classic playlist, be interesting to see how the maps play without the Exo suit

Bit of single player bit of survival - I've really not been interested in COD since probably modern warfare way back when I had time (no kids) to waste ours on multiplayer so it's pretty refreshing coming back to this albeit I'm not keen on futuristic shooters, but this doesn't seem to take it too futuristic. I like games where I recognise the guns in the main!

TDM and kill confirmed. Seem to do better on kill confirmed.
Gonna have a bash at the classic mode though

Mixed bag on KC for me last night. First game I posted an 18-6 and 2nd game was like 4-15 lmao

Usually play domination and kill confirmed on the hardcore modes. Might give some of the others a try later on like momentum and search and destroy, I haven't played that mode since Modern Warfare 1.

Classic mode Dom & kill confirmed. Bored of the exo suits now

Have been playing Classic S&D at the moment. I am getting a bit sick of the flying around to be honest.

Domination,Hardpoint or momentum
Invite me next time you play Hardpoint.

Dom seems harder to hold/defend flags, they seem to change hands constantly so you don't have a flow to the game like before. Momentum just seems like a cluster f*** from what I have seen of it.

Invite me next time you play Hardpoint.

Dom seems harder to hold/defend flags, they seem to change hands constantly so you don't have a flow to the game like before. Momentum just seems like a cluster f*** from what I have seen of it.

will do. I agree about domination..it is hectic, but for me the best outta all the game modes so far. Hardpoint is good fun, but sometimes unrewarding. Hopefully we can hook up again and get a few games going. Momentum is crazy, but good for chaotic change.

I did try classic no exo suit game playlist..but it felt so slow and not right.

will do. I agree about domination..it is hectic, but for me the best outta all the game modes so far. Hardpoint is good fun, but sometimes unrewarding. Hopefully we can hook up again and get a few games going. Momentum is crazy, but good for chaotic change.

I did try classic no exo suit game playlist..but it felt so slow and not right.
Trick with hardpoint is to try and cap the HP, get a few kills within it and then get out. You should reach your killstreaks easier that way.

Completely agree with the classic modes. Found myself wanting to jump to rooftops and buildings but instead found it a chore taking ladders and stairs lol. Plus the maps were designed with the exo suit/boosting in mind so they feel wrong. Maybe if I started off playing classic I would have appreciated it more.

Hardcore KC and Dom for me.....though I admittedly I find core less frustrating on this than on previous Cods.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom