Who's had a replacement TV ?

Tonic27

I have read on one of the threads that someone was getting an oled from Philips offered as a replacement TV ?

If you.have had a replacement what did you get ? New or recon?

Rolf

Standard Member
My first 65inc 4k Philips Tv from 2013 had powerfailure After 5years use, and got damaged on transport to Philips service. Customer support refunded the Tv in ful!

My 75PUS8303/12 had backlight problem after 1year of use. Philips service told that the panel was defect, but not available as spare part. Again Philips refunded in ful.

My new 75PUS8505/12 + Soundbar 8505 are now underway to us from the store ...

as Philips always use refund, I could easily bought an oled...but I wanted the bigger set 😁

alotofbacardi

Standard Member
My first 65inc 4k Philips Tv from 2013 had powerfailure After 5years use, and got damaged on transport to Philips service. Customer support refunded the Tv in ful!

My 75PUS8303/12 had backlight problem after 1year of use. Philips service told that the panel was defect, but not available as spare part. Again Philips refunded in ful.

My new 75PUS8505/12 + Soundbar 8505 are now underway to us from the store ...

as Philips always use refund, I could easily bought an oled...but I wanted the bigger set 😁
Hello! Could you please write your thoughts about 75pus8505 in comparison with 75pus8303. Which one has better picture quality? 8303 has LG 100Hz NanoLed IPS panel. 75PUS8505 has TPvision 60Hz IPS panel. Is where visible difference?

Rolf

Standard Member
They both produce great PQ after calibration, but the 75PUS8505/12 has a bit better black levels. The 75PUS8303/12 was a gret set too, but with DV, Atmos and much better Smart Tv, the 8505 are on top.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom