Who's Got a Refund From Apple For the Bumper & Also ordered Another Free case?

chaz206

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, as the title really.

Who has done this sucessfully??.

Thinking about getting my Iphone 4 this week sometime and getting a bumper from somewhere (maybe apple store, or online apple store) than getting a refund for that and getting another proper case using the case app??

Possible?

cheers, all

Thinking about getting my Iphone 4 this week sometime and getting a bumper from somewhere (maybe apple store, or online apple store) than getting a refund for that and getting another proper case using the case app??

Possible?

cheers, all

Why not just be happy with a freebie instead of trying to blag another case:thumbsdow

Possible?

cheers, all

I think the people who have been lucky to get 2 cases are ones that purchased the bumper before the free case program was launched.

So i doubt anyone who has managed to purchase a bumper after the free case program will get it refunded.

I got a refund and a free bumper.
I didnt specifically go out to get one, i just downloaded the app and chose a bumper, then next thing i knew i got sent one.
I bought my bumper with the iphone on launch day.

:blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom