whos going back to codblops?

Reaction score
well after a couple of weeks on mw3 i can honestly say i hate it like bf3, codblops is infinately better! whos with me???

*cue sound of crickets*

tumbleweed.jpg

I know I'm going back to Black Ops.

Sound is better. Faster gameplay. Just an all around better game.

Loved all the cod games do far, online is just silly, I'm pretty good online, but mw3 is like playing the campaign on vet+10, most of the time I don't even see the enemy, had a quick go on codblops and finished top 2 out of 4 matches!!

Loved all the cod games do far, online is just silly, I'm pretty good online, but mw3 is like playing the campaign on vet+10, most of the time I don't even see the enemy, had a quick go on codblops and finished top 2 out of 4 matches!!

Is that not because you've hammered BO and are just used to its guns, maps, play styles etc?

I was pretty useless at MW3 to start with but after putting in 60+ hours im now a lot happier with it. Can hold my own with the most people and am beginning to know the maps and what weapons, loadouts work for me. But it just takes a bit of getting used too. The gameplay is different to BO and even MW2 and just requires different tactics that a bit of getting used too.

I'm just kidding btw... the only thing about BO I liked was the playercard and SPM. And the general feel of the maps.

I'll throw on Blops every now and again as long as they keep the hackers out of it, still ****** Treyarch never bothered to patch the cheaters out of it :(

When I get to 10 on MW3, I will be going back to Blops. Will still team up with people on MW3. But my home is Blops.

How About ditch blackops and mw3 and go back to cod 2 and cod 4 the good days :D

How About ditch blackops and mw3 and go back to cod 2 and cod 4 the good days :D

I was about to say I will maybe even revert to WaW but thought it was an obvious thing for me to say. :D

COD 2??? Was that on the Amstrad CPC464?

Anth you love MW3!!!!

I went back to ps3 blops for the first time in six months and did way better than I've ever done before, finished off the night with a 26-5 tdm, pretty awesome for someone with a 0.94kdr. Mw3 is good but I still prefer blops for the fantastic maps, still getting taken out by noobs and claymores. Half my friend list has gone though, they must have removered.

I know I'm going back to Black Ops.

Sound is better. Faster gameplay. Just an all around better game.

:laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl:

Lucky you were joking as:

Guns sounds in BlOps = Treyarch's sound guy shaking a frozen pea in a coke can and recording it using his phone.

BlOps gameplay was the second slowest CoD after WaW.

It's a super slow mo cod. The fastest thing about BlOps was the little racing car that everyone used. . .and possibly the dogs. Certainly not the gameplay itself!

Some people liked blops? get over it you tit

Some people liked blops? get over it you tit

People can like it all they want. . .but you can't say the gameplay is faster or the sound is better as those are just factually incorrect and not opinion.:D

That guy was being sarcastic anyway.

I can say the gameplay was fast and the sound was good....look i just did..... Many times i had 10 kills after a minute or so and even more regular i had 5 kills or so super quick? 42 kills on tdm with non lethal killsteaks was my record. I think the sound is better in blops....shock horror.

Guess what i like blops waw and the modern warfares....wow is that possible

You might like the sound better as sound styles are subjective.

But from a sonic perspective Treyarch games are worse in every way. Their recordings are hideous. Their soundscapes are hideous. Their foley sounds are low tech (Eugh. Footsteps!). Everything sounds like metaphorical sonic dog turd compared to Dice, IW, and Guerrilla.

I didn't mind Call of Duty World At War but I had it on PC so better sound quality and graphics etc ;)

I'm not talking about the sound output from your tv or your speakers. :D

I'm talking about the 16bit recording of someone at treyarch rustling some leaves into the microphone on their phone and making it a real footstep sound in black ops.

Or the sound guy putting a playing card in the spokes of a bike, spinning the wheel, and making it the "ak47u-full-auto.wav" sound byte. :rofl:

All i am saying is when you speak please speak for yourself and not everybody. Start your posts with 'in my opinion' could be a good idea....

I haven't played black-ops since mw3 came out , and wont be going back until I reached 10th on mw3 :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom