Who wants to lead AVF Rockers?

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
AVF Rockers
Members:53
Groupies: 156,243

Im the leader of the AVF Rockers Tour Group, since World Tour is imminent im guessing the group may start to get busier, although i may eventually pick up World Tour im not overly intrested.

So its probably better if someone more commited takes over leadership, accepts members and other duties, maybe another tourny :thumbsup:

If no one wants it im happy to continue leading but i thought id see if anyone more enthusiastic wanted the job (Chrispy? ;)), whatever happens ill remain in the group and join in any activities if and when they get organised.

Let me know :smashin:

edwardtickle

Sorry guns i did sort of force the job upon you without asking lol, you did a brillian job with the tourney though, much better than i could of. I won't be picking up World Tour for a while either :thumbsdow

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Sorry guns i did sort of force the job upon you without asking lol, you did a brillian job with the tourney though, much better than i could of. I won't be picking up World Tour for a while either :thumbsdow

Not at all mate i was and still am happy to to do it, the tourney was great fun and i enjoyed sorting it (still thinking of a RB one at some point also ;)), im just more inclined to Rock Band myself so thought someone else might be better suited to lead :)

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer

Chrispyphillips

If no one wants it im happy to continue leading but i thought id see if anyone more enthusiastic wanted the job (Chrispy? ;)), whatever happens ill remain in the group and join in any activities if and when they get organised.

Let me know :smashin:

Your like garry Glitter Guns (the leader part, not the paedo part!!)

Thanks for the offer (read: forced nomination!! ;)) but I doubt I'd have the patience to organise all that stuff!! I dont actually think I'm a member of the group to start with! You deserve a medal for your efforts mate, but if i were you I'd stick with the Rock Band one and leave this if you cant be bothered! Wait to see if someones interested, but there does seem to be apathy towards the game eh!? I guess I'm only buying it for the gear, and the one or two great songs that RB doesnt have (And Death Magnestic compatibility).

Not sure people would miss it too badly, and if they do, they can always take up the mantle themselves eh?!

How about combining them. I mean, AVF Rockers seems to cover all bases doesnt it? Why cant we have Rockers of all games in one basket. Would it be that difficult. I mean, we dont have to have Tourneys?! As you've proved Guns, its very difficult to organise a tourny with various instruments and skills levels. I honestly did rack my brains at how to go about it, but couldnt come with a fair and impartial way of doing it, or the scoring system, so there may be no point in having this group eh?! I dunno, i'm trying to throw things out there!!!!

drskhaled

problem is as far as i know theres no similar way of having a clan/group in rockband. The GH3 website had a nice system where all members of the group could check their scores etc. If the rockband (or afilliated) website had a similar system it would be more popular, at least on these forums. And of course Guns would still be the commander. I reckon it would make tourneys easier.

Anyway Guns how about a drum tourney, i reckon i'm just about ready for one. A guitar tourney would be nice but i'm afraid i'd be bored for the first few weeks.

Last edited:

Semerie

sorry for spam but...
im number 1 im number 1!!!!

lol ^_^

does it matter who runs it anyway? all they get is to decide who comes and who dosent

still... IM NUMBER 1!!! ^_^

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom