• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Who wants a CAT !!!!

eric pisch

Distinguished Member
Tabbly and White cat for free home answers to the name pudda cat, well actually it doesn't answer to any name.

I am putting up a mirror for my wife and it came with 4 screws, i put them on a table in the office for safe keeping only to find "cooking fat" had been playing bat the screws all over the floor, 20 mins and i have only found one :mad:

Foebane72

Prominent Member
Tabbly and White cat for free home answers to the name pudda cat, well actually it doesn't answer to any name.

I am putting up a mirror for my wife and it came with 4 screws, i put them on a table in the office for safe keeping only to find "cooking fat" had been playing bat the screws all over the floor, 20 mins and i have only found one :mad:

"cooking fat"? You mean like "clucking bell"? :D

That's a bit cruel anyway, what you're suggesting.

johntheexpat

Distinguished Member
Funnily enough one of my cats (an internet savvy cat) was on the Cats forum and found a posting from 'Pudda Cat' offering up her dad for a new home. Apparently he (who goes by the name of Eric) had put down a load of cat toys, in what was obviously the start of a game because they were partly hidden. So Poor Pudda (who had better things to do, like sleep) played the game and then got a bit upset when 'Daddy' - for reasons known only to himself- got a bit narked. So if anyone wants a new Eric, please feel free to let Pudda Cat know!

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
oohhh your cats similar colouring/marking to mine, just meaner looking...hehe

I remember the cooking fat joke, Carry On film about getting married.

eric pisch

Distinguished Member
Funnily enough one of my cats (an internet savvy cat) was on the Cats forum and found a posting from 'Pudda Cat' offering up her dad for a new home. Apparently he (who goes by the name of Eric) had put down a load of cat toys, in what was obviously the start of a game because they were partly hidden. So Poor Pudda (who had better things to do, like sleep) played the game and then got a bit upset when 'Daddy' - for reasons known only to himself- got a bit narked. So if anyone wants a new Eric, please feel free to let Pudda Cat know!

:rotfl:

I didnt find the last screw till this morning, it was downstairs by the cat biscuits :mad: Hint i think ...

johntheexpat

Distinguished Member
Way off topic but thanks to Eric and Pooch, for pushing me to 200 thanked posts.
Its a kind of milestone and I'm very pleased.

Cheers to everyone! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom