Who slept through that storm?

ps3mad

Ex Member
Reaction score
We had a massive storm in the early hours,the worse i've ever heard.The thunder was so loud that car alarms were going off.At first i thought it was world war 3.But some how many of my friends/family seem to have slept through it:eek:

We had a massive storm in the early hours,the worse i've ever heard.The thunder was so loud that car alarms were going off.At first i thought it was world war 3.But some how many of my friends/family seem to have slept through it:eek:

where?

South East London here and heard nothing

Heard it loud and clear in Sutton, Surrey.

Nice way to start the day, albeit at 5am Sunday morning.

Gave the car a good wash anyways :)

Not heard in South East Kent

Not sure where abouts you are,but my sister in maidstone,said she was woken about 5am by the loudest thunder shes ever heard.The brother in law snored his way through it lol.

Not sure where abouts you are,but my sister in maidstone,said she was woken about 5am by the loudest thunder shes ever heard.The brother in law snored his way through it lol.

I'm about a 10 minute drive from maidestone and heard nothing :confused:

Heard it loud and clear in Sutton, Surrey.

Nice way to start the day, albeit at 5am Sunday morning.

Gave the car a good wash anyways :)

You're just up the road from me,WOW was that loud!

Staying with my Folks in Leatherhead, no noise at all last night:)

We live Nr Heathrow and I heard a clap of thunder, rolled over and went to bed. My kids also heard it and went straight back to sleep apparently.

SWMBO and all her girlie mates on Facebook have all been posting about how frightened they all were :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We live Nr Heathrow and I heard a clap of thunder, rolled over and went to bed. My kids also heard it and went straight back to sleep apparently.

SWMBO and all her girlie mates on Facebook have all been posting about how frightened they all were :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well i wasn't frightened at all. Honest :D

Sort of

Bed at 3:30 so I suppose a nice natural alarm clock... I say that because I could have been imagining it and drifted in and out of sleep for another few hours. Thanks for the confirmation, appreciated

Yep, but then again as a kid I slept through the 87 hurricane! Only to wake up to nearly 3 days without electricity, including a mass feast on stuff in the freezer :thumbsup:

I was on a ferry going from Dover to Ostend with some friends in that hurricane, we were going to a beer festival,thing is it was the first time on a ship for me and one of my friends so we just thought it was allways like that, it wasn't till we saw the morning papers that we realised how bad it was...:laugh:

The only storm I experienced last night was the one that errupted between the girlfriend and I in bed last night :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NW London here. Never heard a thing.

Nottingham here:rolleyes:. Nothing heard either:D

geeky geedes neighbour here. never heard a thing :thumbsup:

Yup massive lightning forks and thunder down here in Poole. We have our TV antenna on a HUUUGE pole so I was straight downstairs unplugging it and unplugging my development PC kit. Thought the roof was coming off at one point!

Staffordshire here, and the rain woke me up first, it was like a jetwash, then a deep thunder that I have never heard before. It did sound a bit like a nuclear bomb far away.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom