Who pre-ordered from play.com and didn't cancel

bimboles

Standard Member
I have a pre-order from play.com and didn't cancel after the email about short supplies.

I got a confirmation at 21:15 on 15/09/06, has anyone that ordered after this received one yet?

They sent the game though, cheeky [email protected]@rds!

Z

Zedd

I have a pre-order from play.com and didn't cancel after the email about short supplies.

I got a confirmation at 21:15 on 15/09/06, has anyone that ordered after this received one yet?

They sent the game though, cheeky [email protected]@rds!

Me too. My pre-order was dated 15th Sept and mine was a no-show... did anyone receive their Play.com Wii?

Actually September felt awfully late for taking pre-orders. The previous year I pre-ordered my 360 in May for the December release and thankfully it arrived safe and sound on the Dec 2nd release date.

The Wii was for my daughter (although it would compliment my 360 nicely...) so I've bought one on eBay. If my Play.com Wii arrives before Christmas I might make some of my eBay premium price back again.

C'est la vie...

willp2003

Established Member
yep - i pre-oredred from play and it arrived on the the 8th. (pre-ordered on 15th sept). they couldn't fulfil my pre-order for an extra remote though, but picked one up in town on the 9th.

Emulous

Prominent Member
I pre-ordered on the 15th at approx 4.30pm give or take, but nothing.

The thing that gets me is there is no communication from them.

Oh apart from one email a week or so before launch saying I would get one at launch.

Rang them up last week and said I would get one next year! Great.:rolleyes:

daddyduche

Established Member
I pr-ordered on the 15/9 and received the e-mails stating firstly that i wouldn't get a wii, then i would. Phoned them when it didn't arrive.
asked them why they took more pre-orders than they could supply (no answer) asked if they could supply it before xmas (no answer).
Does anyone know???????????/

The latest video from AVForums

Sony A84L/A80L BRAVIA XR OLED TV Review - COMPARED to LG C3, Samsung QD-OLED & LG G3
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Back
Top Bottom