• Peter Sellars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lynx

Senior Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
After watching some Bond films recently,it caused some debate as to whom the best 'Bond' actor might be.Who would get your vote?

Lynx,

I see you didn't vote in your own poll.

yep - the original and still the best.

Conery followed by Brosnan then lasenby, Moore and last Dalton.:)

The one and only for me! Who voted brosnan!?

ad

Sean Connory.

In second place I would be tempted to go for Timothy Dalton because I think he was very good at playing the role in a serious way but we just didn't get to see enough of him. As such, I would probably go for Moore because some of his Bond Films were the best.

As for Brosnan - he's just too slimy.

2 brosnans and no one admitting it yet!

ad

Could only be moore. That smooth talking just cracks me up everytime :)

"Oh James, I don't knwo what to say!"
"Allow me to expnad your vocabularly" going in for a snog...

Quite imopressed with ole Brosnan too. Probably would like Connery if I was a little older. I find his bond's too dated tbh :(

Originally posted by nutcase_1uk
Probably would like Connery if I was a little older. I find his bond's too dated tbh :(
Are you 12 ? :D

Originally posted by nutcase_1uk
Probably would like Connery if I was a little older. I find his bond's too dated tbh :(

His Bond is dated in comparison! But that doesnt stop his role having made the franchise what it is! :D

ad

when did Sellars play bond ? do ya mean Niven ?

Well he is scots after all come on there is only one oh no wrong film !. Sean Connerry is James Bond.

I never realised how many people voted and never commented! :eek:

ad

Argh! I cant make my mind up!:mad:

Sean was (and still is) Cool

But I love "The spy who loved me" with Rog

All the Brosnan's are in my DVD collection

:confused: :D

Taz.:cool:

Well, I'm in the minority here. Dalton for me all the way. It's just the way he comes accross - exactly as Bond is in the books IMO.

Originally posted by Army Bloke
Well, I'm in the minority here. Dalton for me all the way. It's just the way he comes accross - exactly as Bond is in the books IMO.

dalton would be my number two........ i dont really rate the others at all.

Something about both moore and brosnan make me think 'dirty old man' and lazenby was just out of place.

ad

Originally posted by Army Bloke
No your not in fact I posted a similar statement a few days ago go here http://www.avforums.com/forums/show...47576&perpage=15&highlight=Bond&pagenumber=2, It is a pity there where a lot of legal shenanigans after License to Kill, or Tim may have been in more of the Bond films. By the way Reiner liked Tim as well.

The results seem to change with Dalton being favoured. It's over a year old that thread but close this one anyway.

A bit of trivia for you who watched Dr No or remember it, the radio operater that was shoot Mary Trueblood (Dolores Keator). Well that was her real house in Jamaica that she was shoot in.

Brosnan just pips Connery for me.

Has anyone got the latest Empire with the Bond supplement - pretty good stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom