Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sajid Javid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Gove

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or it's just demographics?

In comparison with the rest of England, Peterborough has a lower proportion of Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews and Sikhs. The city has a higher percentage of Muslims than England as a whole (9.4% compared to 5% nationally).[115] The majority of Muslims reside in the Millfield, West Town and New England areas of the city, where two large mosques (including the Faidhan-e-Madina Mosque) are based.[118] Peterborough also has both Hindu (Bharat Hindu Samaj)[119] and Sikh (Singh Sabha Gurdwara) temples in these areas.[120]

Peterborough - Wikipedia

So based on all being one people (inclusivity/breaking down barriers) the stats would indicate at least 75% non Asian in that room.

It’s sad to think there are those who are deliberately out to play the system. What a bunch of dishonest idiots and labour shills.

Glad it isn’t just the school that suspended that iman, but also the mosque. If only Labour can act so swiftly when faced with serious antisemitism complaints.

So the winner in the AV Forum poll, Rory Stewart, performed so well that he lost support in the leadership ballot..:laugh:

BBC vetting is so poor I'm surprised we didn't get a question from Jeremy of Islington. Is it the same team who do Question Time?

So the winner in the AV Forum poll, Rory Stewart, performed so well that he lost support in the leadership ballot..:laugh:

Think thats just a protest or the home for remainers vote.

What we need to do is add up all the Brexit ones so really 6 vs 3 :D If it works for remainer's!

(Jeremy policy now Brexit even if he did originally favour remain).

Last edited:
BBC vetting is so poor I'm surprised we didn't get a question from Jeremy of Islington. Is it the same team who do Question Time?

Yup, maybe the OP could add BBC to the poll , as bad as the candidates were , the good ol BeeB won the wooden spoon award.

upload_2019-6-19_20-28-9.jpeg

I think you missed that the poll was reset by the OP and hardly any one that voted previously had noticed.

Poll is reset to Zero, please all vote again.

So based on all being one people (inclusivity/breaking down barriers) the stats would indicate at least 75% non Asian in that room.

It’s a photo from a room, not a study of demographics across Peterborough.

Do you call general campaigners the, “White Christian Army” too, or just Asians?

What exactly is the point of a TV ( so called) debate anyway when only party members choose the leader ? Their minds are made up already and actually this ordeal could of been done in a day rather than this long drawn out death rattle .

Christ! Just tried to watch this shambles.

Surprised Wallace is off the ticket and Javid has survived this round.

Do you call general campaigners the, “White Christian Army” too, or just Asians?

Not my words, BBC reporting stated Labour had mobilised the Asian vote. Could be Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh or Athiest, who knows.

We all know colour/race does not determine religious beliefs.

Not my words, BBC reporting stated Labour had mobilised the Asian vote. Could be Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Sikh or Athiest, who knows.

We all know colour/race does not determine religious beliefs.

It was the “Asian army” wording I found odd, hence the link to the demographics of Peterborough.

I used the, “White Christian Army” wording as a contrast. Maybe I should have just said “British Army” instead, would have had the same reasoning. Maybe Labour just used targeted campaigning to gain a positive vote share from a demographic of the Peterborough electorate?

I think you missed that the poll was reset by the OP and hardly any one that voted previously had noticed.

Poll is reset to Zero, please all vote again.

If I did I don't know how & it was an accident. Glad you updated now fewer options.

We all have our moments, I wouldn't worry about it. :smashin:

What exactly is the point of a TV ( so called) debate anyway when only party members choose the leader ? Their minds are made up already and actually this ordeal could of been done in a day rather than this long drawn out death rattle .

Late to the party I know but having read all the posts yours raduv1 is to the point, it was all pointless, a waste of time and highly embarrassing. If the rest of the world was following the debates then they would all have had a laugh. How can anyone think that any of it was good or indeed represented any form of intelligence likely to lead to the election of a leader capable of running the country.

As for BJ making it I remind you of two of his greatest one liners:

Boris Johnson [Elected Mayor of London in 2008]: 'I have as much chance of becoming Prime Minister as being decapitated by a Frisbee or of finding Elvis.'

Boris Johnson: 'Yes, cannabis is dangerous, but no more than other perfectly legal drugs. It's time for a rethink, and the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.'

Heaven help us.

Last edited:
Anyone watching tonights bore-a-thon? Is it worth going over the same stuff? I reckon members have made their mind up already ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom