• Jerremy Hunt

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sajid Javid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Gove

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't affect the vote, so it is pointless. And I'm sure I can read up on it here tomorrow :D

I can already see the battle lines being drawn.

Boris was terrible because.... From one side.

Boris was awesome because... From the other.

And that's Hunts problem. People will pretty much only talk about Boris. Unless something astounding happens tonight, he should probably concede.

Anyone watching tonights bore-a-thon? Is it worth going over the same stuff? I reckon members have made their mind up already ;)

Will probably watch it for a bit of a laugh, though it's sad to be seeing it that way. But honestly the best we have, makes you wonder how long either of them is going to last in the post before they realise brexit is a one sided affair not governed by anything we do or say this side of the channel. Even more so now the WTO have poured an avalanche of water on the bojo's vision for a quick get out.

Last edited:

And that's Hunts problem. People will pretty much only talk about Boris. Unless something astounding happens tonight, he should probably concede.

You didn't mention the Gump/Bojo love affair.

As for Hunt, the guy who fixed the NHS so good it's now so bad, what planet is he on I wonder!

Hope there's no call for a recount :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I read somewhere the other day that the majority of members will have cast their vote immediately so by the time the debate happened there wouldn’t be that many left that hadn’t for it to have much effect.

So there's this 2 zillion point plan, written by a friend, I've got a copy it here in my jacket pocket, to get us to the point of being run by Brussels, lol what an absolute farce.:facepalm:

Neither of these two are delivering on anything, let alone Brexit.

It's an incompetence sandwich.

Might not be waiting too long for some more debates....

Well as we all guessed a complete and utter waste of time, nothing but cringe worthy politics. Hunt was definitely rattled from the outset.

Rather ironic that the 'debate' was a total waste of everyones time given all the abuse that was hurled towards Boris at the beginning of the competition for deciding not to take part in the Ch4 debate. :D

Are so Hunt employed 27 people in a tech startup company in Japan and in his other big business venture, also in Japan, introduced a guide on how Japanese student's should apply to get into a UK university.

He did however manage to evade a £100,000 tax bill in his rise in the party.

No doubt it all qualifies him to run the country, dream on :rotfl:

For me based on tonight I still can't see Boris loosing. My wife summed it up with comment that Hunt is a male version of May.

Presenter: "And over to our unbiased and independent political reporter Robert Peston, what are you thoughts"
Robert: "Well obviously Boris is still the strong favourite, but he is rubbish, I hate Boris, vote for Hunt, but let's forget this debate, there will a General Election within a few months and LibDems will get in and Brexit will be overturned, hooray"

Please note, this is a parody, he didn’t say this word for word, rather it captures the essence of what he said with a lot more words. Essentially, every report this guy gives is so strongly anti-brexit and anti-tory it makes the BBC look like The Brexit Party by comparison.

Cheers,

Nigel

Last edited:
Presenter: "And over to our unbiased and independent political reporter Robert Peston, what are you thoughts"
Robert: "Well obviously Boris is still the strong favourite, but he is rubbish, I hate Boris, vote for Hunt, but let's forget this debate, there will a General Election within a few months and LibDems will get in and Brexit will be overturned, hooray"

Cheers,

Nigel

Seemed more like a reasoned argument between the two candidates prior to the recent debate;

Britain's Next Prime Minister: Robert Peston on why the ITV debate between Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt matters

I haven't watched last nights' debate yet though.

Hunt who? Isnt that the bloke who failed the NHS? ;)

Hunt who? Isnt that the bloke who failed the NHS? ;)

Johnson who? Isn’t that the bloke who failed at being Foreign Secretary? :)

As said early on, it’s like picking between a punch in the face and a kick in the balls.

Johnson who? Isn’t that the bloke who failed at being Foreign Secretary? :)

As said early on, it’s like picking between a punch in the face and a kick in the balls.
Good strategy in a fight is to kick the balls first, then follow through with a punch in the face ;)

To be honest the sad state of affairs is that not the Conservatives nor ANY other party has a single credible candidate in my opinion.

To be honest the sad state of affairs is that not the Conservatives nor ANY other party has a single credible candidate in my opinion.

That seems to be the case in every nation and in the EU at the moment. There is certainly a dearth of decent leadership.

"If I become PM the ambassador stays"

Well the ambassador has gone, so does that mean Hunt can't be PM? :devil::D

Are so Hunt employed 27 people in a tech startup company in Japan and in his other big business venture, also in Japan, introduced a guide on how Japanese student's should apply to get into a UK university.
from Popbitch ...
We would like to issue a correction regarding a story we ran last week. In the last issue of Popbitch, we claimed that Jeremy Hunt once tried to incentivise his overworked, under-compensated employees to work beyond their regular 14 hour shifts by offering them all mousemats with the slogan "I [heart] Hotcourses" printed on it.

We have since been made aware that this isn't true.

He actually offered them their choice of a mousemat with the slogan "I [heart] Hotcourses" OR a ceramic mug emblazoned with the same.

We apologise unreservedly for the error.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom