• Lt. (provisional) B'Elanna Torres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seven of Nine (1997-2001)

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Lt. (j.g.)/Ensign Thomas Eugene 'Tom' Parris

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Neelix

• Emergency Medical Holographic Program (The Doctor)

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Lt./Lt. Cmdr. Tuvok

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Ensign Harry Kim

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reiner

So who is it? Not necessarily limited to the crew of Voyager ... (choose "other" then).

Reiner

No, that's the idea: if KES & 7of9 get the vote I can do another poll between the two ... :D

Why ?

No-one's going to go for kes.

Besides thats unfair on the Doc who could lose because of the an odd ball kes fan.

Garrett

I have to agree with Big Pasty.
I voted for 7 of 9, I though the program really picked up after she joined the cast same as she did in Dark Skies. But it is unfair on the others. Same as if you joined two of the other, they win because of the combined vote then give them a separate vote. Eg Tuvok and Chakotay coiuld get 49 and 50, giving 99 and could beat the doctor with 80. Then give them a separate vote, and say the winner of that the outright winner. Does not seem fair to me.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Gone for 7 of 9 myself, mind you the Holo Doc runs a close second.

Garrett

My favourite villain in Voyager was Seska (Martha Hackett), and favourite villain in DS9 was Eddington (Kenneth Marshall).

Reiner

Sorry guys, there aren't enough fields. Else I would have to throw out any of the other lead characters or "others".
Can't change the poll either, I would need to delete and re-do it (which results in loosing the results to date).

Ok, let's assume then "Kes or 7 of 9" just stands for 7 of 9. If you want to vote for Kes use "Others". Fair enough?

Garrett

I noticed someone voted for other, do we get to know who?

Ian J

Banned
I thought that all of the characters were pretty one dimensional but seven had the best body.

I see that two people have voted for Tuvok - how sad

Garrett

Originally posted by Ian J

I see that two people have voted for Tuvok - how sad
No, logical.

Reiner

Just found I can actually edit the poll, so I removed Kes. Just assumed all the votes where for 7 of 9 anyway ... :D

Garrett

For fans of Robert Picardo, The Doctor he apears in Frasier tonight.