Who is the most regular Forummer?

SpencerUp

Established Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would ask, you see some people all day at work searching these forums (myself included)!!! Just wondered how often most of you lot come here?

And are you memebers of any other forums?

never hear myself:D

still not here:D

nor now:rotfl:

here, overclockers, gaming clan forums.

wonder what i would do all day without the forums!!

oooo yes - work!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just thought I would ask!

This is the only forum I come on, I used to go on others but came across a pretty childish one, very pathetic individuals, the things they allow and get away with is ridiculous. Some of the people on there and some of the things they say is disgusting they deserve to be shot.

im on pretty much all the time im at work.... i have 4 day weekends though so i only pop on now and then over that period.

At work, sign on first thing in the morning, and leave on until I go home at 5.30pm

(Don't tell the boss..........:eek:)

LGS is often about, stirring it :D I mean sharing with us his great insight.

I'm here most days (although not as much as i once was) I've run my own Xbox 360 community with a mate for 18 months now (i'm not allowed to tell you what it is - AV forums rules) and moderated a couple of gaming communities before that.

Gary

I am here all the time, well 99%, I love the forums, great bunch of people and some good topics and debates!

I've been a member here a while but it's only more recently I've started posting a lot. Probably because I bought an xbox so I read that section and see what else is around.

This is the only forum I use although I'll be back on growfruitandveg.co.uk when I'm gearing up to the growing seasons :thumbsup:

I'm usually here every day. I'm also on a few Mini websites and arrse.co.uk.

Guess you'd have to look at the number of postings . The display forums are very active but I find them somewhat incestuous in there, same guys talking amongst themselves and too often ignoring newcomers or irregulars, unlike the gaming forum which i find quite welcoming. Somewhat off topic but I thought I'd get that one in:D

the gaming forum which i find quite welcoming. Somewhat off topic but I thought I'd get that one in:D
its were i spend most of my time it is a very welcoming place your right very helpful to i also frequent the classifieds a lot to my wife wants me to have a trading ban:D the postie just signs for my recorded delivery items himself and pops it through the door now:D

i used to be not so busy at work and was on here all day everyday i still am and racked up a shocking postcount in 12 months:eek:

i used to be not so busy at work and was on here all day everyday i still am and racked up a shocking postcount in 12 months:eek:

Geez you're right. I thought you'd been around for yonks too...

Wow over 4000 posts in just over a year!

4.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

3.gif

16.gif

I prefer to stick with quality rather than quantity...... :)
Ouch!

Not as regular as I used to be, but then my patience is not what it once was. In particular at the moment. ;)

:hiya: Hi from a new member here.

... Just kidding. I permanently have firefox open on my pc with 7 forum tabs, 4 of which are AVF (Dvd Bargains, DVD Suppliers, Movies, and GC naturally), the other 3 are other dvd forums that aren't as busy as AVF. Every time I walk past my pc I refresh all the tabs and have what I hope is a quick read. But normally end up glued to my keyboard for several hours. :rolleyes::D

I permanently have firefox open on my pc with 7 forum tabs, 4 of which are AVF (Dvd Bargains, DVD Suppliers, Movies, and GC naturally), the other 3 are other dvd forums that aren't as busy as AVF.
very similar to me ;), other tabs are Yahoo Mail, Google mail, and that all important Find-DVD price watch list. However I always shut down Firefox using the 'processes' tab on Windows Task Manager, and so whenever restarting it always prompts me to resume last session. I suppose I could have them all in a bookmark folder then right click and select ''open all in tabs".

Work from home (when not with clients or at internal meetings), so also have my work laptop on VPN for work use only

Phew, that's a relief - from the title I was worried this thread was about bowel movements :rolleyes:

very similar to me ;), other tabs are Yahoo Mail, Google mail, and that all important Find-DVD price watch list. However I always shut down Firefox using the 'processes' tab on Windows Task Manager, and so whenever restarting it always prompts me to resume last session. I suppose I could have them all in a bookmark folder then right click and select ''open all in tabs".

Work from home (when not with clients or at internal meetings), so also have my work laptop on VPN for work use only

:D Ditto all that (apart from mail). And yes, the only time I close firefox is with Task Manager when my pc grinds to a hault and then I instantly resume last session too.

Next we'll find out we're twins seperated at birth or something. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom