Who is currently at work?

mason

Im in the office just now and cannot be bothered!! :thumbsdow

I have a mountain of paperwork- which I am about to delegate- and I just cant be bothered doing anything just now!!

Who else is at work and having the same problem?? :confused:

shahedz

Distinguished Member
yep i'm feeling exaclty the same, at least we are past the half way week point! thats all that matters, and its raining here so the depressing weather doesnt help. added to the fact flourescent lighting in the office for some reason depresses the hell out of me.

mrtbag

Yep. Very Bored.

Just got sent a table of approx 30,000 records of customer feedback. I've got to analyse it all, and prepare a report fro my boss present on Monday.

:boring: :mad: :( :boring:

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
yep...looking in on the sly...will get shot if discovered...shhhhh...(dunno why this site gets past Super Scout).

Adrenochrome

robshebob said:
I'm in the same boat but the other way round, want to work but got none to do.

Send yours over and i will give it a go!!!!!!!
If you are a Joiner and local you are more than welcome to come here for a job :thumbsup:

Adrenochrome

mason said:
Im in the office just now and cannot be bothered!! :thumbsdow

I have a mountain of paperwork- which I am about to delegate- and I just cant be bothered doing anything just now!!
Some things never change then eh :rotfl:

mjn

Distinguished Member
at work.... :(

mason

Adrenochrome said:
Some things never change then eh :rotfl:
You didnt think that after all those years of brown nosing too get to where I am today- that I would still be doing the work myself did you!! :laugh:

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
Preparing 20+ units for the What HiFi? Show- knackered and a bit frazzled :(.

Adrenochrome

mason said:
You didnt think that after all those years of brown nosing too get to where I am today- that I would still be doing the work myself did you!! :laugh:
But i thought your nose was blue :confused:

rimibar

Bored? Most definitely! I am so bored with what I am doing at the moment, that I'm actually not doing anything so that I'll panic later on and get everything done fed by adrenaline. Anybody else here wired the same way?

Miyazaki

Supposed to be doing an essay on social constructivism, but playing with my psp instead! ;)

mason

rimibar said:
Bored? Most definitely! I am so bored with what I am doing at the moment, that I'm actually not doing anything so that I'll panic later on and get everything done fed by adrenaline. Anybody else here wired the same way?
Well yes I suppose I am the same- I work better under pressure. Strange that eh- my work accuracy also improves with pressure and with short time scales.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
rimibar said:
In dentical here. Someone in Madrid is waiting for my approval on a deal & I can't bear the thought of looking at all those numbers again, so if i leave it until nearer half 5 I'll have to whistle through it quickly to avoid wasting valuable pubtime!

mason

Games Guru said:
Supposed to be doing an essay on social constructivism, but playing with my psp instead! ;)
And good for you squire- thats what I would rather be doing than working, however, I dont have a PSP :laugh:

shahedz

Distinguished Member
rimibar said:
i used to do all my essays at uni like that, i rememeber literally starting an end of term essay at midnight which was due in at 12:00pm, finished it at 8 am, grab 3 hours of Zs and then handed it in, the highest mark i ever achieved.

tomson

still in work, not long to go though... then its off home to do some more work :thumbsdow

roll on the weekend and a spot of mountain biking :smashin:

mh123

Still at work on the 'North Island'. Was gonna go home tonight but too scaredy by the bad weather (involves a boat trip you see...) so gonna stay until Friday now.

Off to find a cheap B&B in a mo...

S

shadowritten

Regularly check in from work. Would probably get shot, too!

Trying to convince actor Patrick Stewart (yes, he of Star Trek fame) to agree to do the commercial WE WROTE, rather than his feeble attempt (I'm not making this up, incidentally ... I'm deadly serious!). The shoot's next Thursday, the crew have been stood down ... twice now ... and patience is wearing thin!

Tomorrow, deeper joy: I have to give a seminar on the art of Advertising Copywriting to people who aren't remotely interested. So I've put the words 'cannibis' and 'penis' in there, just to liven things up!

The Dude

Distinguished Member
respect is due.....

If you can get them out in the same sentence you truly are the messiah. :thumbsup:

S

shadowritten

"The man smoked cannibis while fondling his penis"

Get up and walk. You are healed.

The Dude

Distinguished Member
All hail Brian, for he is the messiah....

:solemn bow

shahedz

Distinguished Member
shadowritten said:
Regularly check in from work. Would probably get shot, too!

Trying to convince actor Patrick Stewart (yes, he of Star Trek fame) to agree to do the commercial WE WROTE, rather than his feeble attempt (I'm not making this up, incidentally ... I'm deadly serious!). The shoot's next Thursday, the crew have been stood down ... twice now ... and patience is wearing thin!

Tomorrow, deeper joy: I have to give a seminar on the art of Advertising Copywriting to people who aren't remotely interested. So I've put the words 'cannibis' and 'penis' in there, just to liven things up!
what do you do? your job sounds amazing!!

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme