1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has the Samsung LE32R41B in stock

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by ener1, Jun 8, 2005.

Tags:
  1. ener1

ener1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Does anyone have an idea where to get one?
    Ener1

2. Slarty66

Slarty66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My local currys in weston-super-mare has one on display!! Did'nt ask if it was in stock mind.They had a really bad signal going through it,blotchy patchy image but i think looking at all the lcd tv's around they were suffering from the same source.
    £1199 as well.
    Update just phoned currys its the LE32R51 just two in stock......off to the bank now!!...i wish!!! have to get my wife to agree first but as it has freeview and that we were thinking of getting rid of sky this might just swing it.Mind you i might have to get her to change her mind about keeping sky as well,lol!!!

3. azim

azim
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Empire direct are doing the le32r41b (without freeview) for £760...you dont want to spend over £400 for basically the same telly!!! if your desperate you could always buy a freeview set top box complete with hard drive with twintuners and still have over £250 left over....MADNESS.

4. Slarty66

Slarty66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry i was joking about getting one at that price! To be honest my choice is still between this ,the segam 27 hd and the hitachi 32ld7200.
    I'm trying to get my wife to agree to getting the hitachi,but the other two are more in our budget range.Mind you the review in what home cinema might have changed her mind about the hitachi,even at £400 more.
    I've had my fingers burnt too many times in the past with the big store's currys,dixon.Thank god for the internet!!! :D

5. TUT

TUT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    dabs.com has the LE32R41B for £892 inc

6. msg

msg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Any clue as to the meaning of the x suffix at the end of the model numbers?