Who has the 50 inch VT30 in stock?

Speedoman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I live in Bedfordshire and I've been calling alot of the dealers from the Panasonic website between London and Birmingham and no one has this TV in stock.

I am ready to go and drive somewhere and buy the TV with a 5 year warranty.

Don't mind if it's a bit further out then London and Birmingham!!!

Any suggestions where I can get this TV now? At a good price!!!

Many thanks

In the same boat. its getting frustrating to say the least, If they dont hurry up they may well loose me. :rolleyes:

In the same boat. its getting frustrating to say the least, If they dont hurry up they may well loose me. :rolleyes:
Surprised to hear this we got initial stock on Thursday 28th. We are in Kent so I can't imagine they are far off for anyone.

i was looking at the TX50GT30B at Crampton and Moore, whats the diffrence between the GT30 & VT30 ?

the panasonic store in leicester have them and they are offering a 6 year guarantee.

The TXP50VT30B TV will be in stock with us this Tuesday 17 May 2011. We are offering a 6 Year Warranty instore and package deals.

Stock in this item is in very short supply in the country and there is very high demand - hence you're having trouble locating it.

We've already pre-sold some of the incoming stock.

If you can get over to us on or after tuesday you can collect the item, provided we have not sold out.

Please call and check before you travel to us to avoid dissapointment.:)

Was in Richersounds in Middlesbrough today and they offered to beat my Panasonic deal by £100, 2k instead of 2100 for the package with the 310 BluRay player and they reckoned they could deliver on Wednesday - unfortunately for me I have ordered mine with the Panny interest free deal (may as well leave the money in the bank so i thought) and Panny said they would not match or reduce the price to match Richersounds offer as it was a pre order on finance - BOOO!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom