Who has not had RP screenburn problems?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by raigraphixs, Sep 28, 2001.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21,692
    Hi,

We hear about so many problems here about tvs, i would like to purchase a RP tv, and would like to hear from people who have had no trouble from those who have a RP for over say 7 months.

I know now we are recommeded to run the RP tvs in for several months (with brightness,etc lower than recommended).

I think if i keep thinking about screenburn, and other problems i would never end up buying a RP tv!, so i think now i will just go for it and see what happens.

<br />How long does a logo need to be on screen before it is unsafe, say i am watching sky football for 90 minutes , is that ok?

Any comments.

ta

rai

rai

2. delta

delta
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In 7 years with 7 RP tv's I have never had screen burn, you are worrying unnecessarily. Common sense tells you that it is only likely to happen if you leave your tv displaying one static display for hours on end, which you are not likely to do. The same applies to any kind of tv!