Who has a teledrive box? can you answer me some questions?

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by radical1, Dec 31, 2006.

1. radical1

radical1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

Thinking of getting an upgarde from my digi box to the new teledrive box.... a few questions to anybody who already owns one...

I use a DVD recorded at mo - cable goes into dvd recorder then onto tv - so i can tape programs etc, when i go to teledrive it will be a hdmi cable to tv so cannot go thru recorder to record things to dvd.... is there a scart out on the teledrive box?

does the hdmi cable carry all the norm SD stuff aswell as the HD signals to the TV?

If there is a scart out asell as a hdmi out on the teledrive can i have both connected at same time, so could use the hdmi connection for 99% of viewing but then if i wanna record something to dvd i could switch to the scart thru the dvd recorder to do that?

is the remote pretty similar to the norm digi box one?

are all same features still availbe like favorites, teleport, replay, program guide etc?

do you think that the SD quality is improved thru a HDMI cable?

Just what HD content is included in the 10quid a month? i know there is a bbcHD preview channel with a bit of stuff on, but what about the stuff thru teleport HD, i saw some shows and movies etc in HD but do you have to pay for them?

does the teledrive box give you the option to change signal output - ie, 720p 1080i etc?

any other advice much appreciated!
    thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully answer...

Regards

2. almara

almara
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
  3. radical1

radical1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    awesome link! thanks almara! all my question answered..... still think im gonna hold off for a little while till telewest get some more hd content....